What's new

Berlin International Film Scoring 2021 - Competition

I've seen a lot of participation from people on youtube, I guess we can, of course after you've made the final submission

Hi everyone! I've entered too and waited a few hours after the deadline to upload my submission.
I've seen some beautiful orchestrations so far. I personally really enjoyed working on this piece. Given the isolating circumstances I felt really connected to the themes of survival in a barren land. :P

Hi,

Does anyone have been into it ?

Here's my participation :)

This one has a bit of the same approach I used, but it's pretty different of course. Not sure if I want to post it yet, before the finalists are announced. I'm not sure, but I think I read somewhere that it wasn't allowed, but since many people already did this, I guess it's okay.

Hi everyone! I've entered too and waited a few hours after the deadline to upload my submission.
I've seen some beautiful orchestrations so far. I personally really enjoyed working on this piece. Given the isolating circumstances I felt really connected to the themes of survival in a barren land. :P

Totally different than mine. I can see what your plan is, to emphasize the desolate mood.

Yes, last friday was the deadline. The cue tube has a competition going on at the moment, score the world too, plus Montreal.
There's a thread on this forum where competitions are announced, might be interesting for you to watch.

Yes, last friday was the deadline. The cue tube has a competition going on at the moment, score the world too, plus Montreal.
There's a thread on this forum where competitions are announced, might be interesting for you to watch.
Thanks Woodie!
Yes I'm in the Cue Tube one hope to finish in time...
Sorry but there's another thread? Not just the "Competition" one?

Greetings! Anyone willing to share their video link of the unscored file? I’d love to utilize the video to hone my skills. Thank you!

Excellent!

Top Bottom