What's new

Behind the scene of orchestrating and rendering a composition using spitfire audio

marcodistefano

Composer
Hi All,
This is the 8th video I publish on virtual orchestration.
It is a deep look into my latest composition.

If you find it interesting you can check my other videos and composition and subscribe to my channel!

If you watch it I would like to know what you think. Is there something I should focus more on? is there something I can avoid?
Thanks!

OP
marcodistefano

marcodistefano

Composer
Would be easier if the full track was played first (or at the end) in the video. Length is ok... anyone can skip if needed. I liked the pan-interpretation of the picture.
Thanks for the feedback, I will try do add the full track at the beginning then :)

Living Fossil

Hi Marco, that's indeed a great video, i wonder why there is not more resonance in the forum.
As Saxer has written, it would be great to include the whole track at the beginning.
Maybe you could also name a few relevant aspects on what you focus in the specific track at the beginning. (Personally, i liked specially how you utilize ensemble patches in a way that really helps the music.)
However, that's just an idea and not a critique... ;)

OP
marcodistefano

marcodistefano

Composer
Hi Marco, that's indeed a great video, i wonder why there is not more resonance in the forum.
As Saxer has written, it would be great to include the whole track at the beginning.
Maybe you could also name a few relevant aspects on what you focus in the specific track at the beginning. (Personally, i liked specially how you utilize ensemble patches in a way that really helps the music.)
However, that's just an idea and not a critique... ;)
Thank you Living,
I really appreciate that you have taken some time to give me a constructive feedback.
I will surely add the full track at the beginning then and give some kind of table of content at the beginning of the things I will mainly focus!

:)

Top Bottom