What's new

Beauty

Rob

stale member
A few minutes to enjoy a good Lins song and an incredibly talented young singer, a touching performance. Love the tone of these studio strings (not so much the FM keyboards Ivan is still using)

Last edited:
OP
Rob

Rob

stale member
No love for Ivan Lins it seems... too bad, I think he's a great songwriter. Actually, I ask myself why in Italy we don't have such a level of song writing, don't want to talk about other countries. I mean, songs that can stand being played as instrumental music, without lyrics. And this young girl, she has a command of intonation, timbre and phrasing that's exceptional for me. To each his own, I've always wondered why brasilian music has the power of dividing audiences, it's either being adored or despised...

Markrs

Complete Beginner
A few minutes to enjoy a good Lins song and an incredibly talented young singer, a touching performance. Love the tone of these studio strings (not so much the FM keyboards Ivan is still using)

Sounds beautiful Rob, wonderful singing, with a lovely melody. I love how much they are both enjoying each others singing.

Reactions: Rob
OP
Rob

Rob

stale member
yes seeing their reactions is very moving... I think this is something directors know very well. We get emotional seeing the emotions on people's face, must be the mirror neurons at work

wilifordmusic

He is a wonderful songwriter. Every song of his seems to come from the heart.
What is even more interesting, every performer that records his songs seems to go just a little beyond their normal level and produce something special. The sign of a true master of his art.

thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom