What's new

Ben

VSL

Hi everyone!

A look at the calendar tells me: It's time for more Big Bang!

This time we decided to make parts of our Synchron Percussion, instruments sampled down to the the detail with highest precision, available at an incredibly affordable price: € 65 per library (intro, reg: € 95).

Big Bang Orchestra: Phoenix, Pitched Solo Percussion, comes with Timpani, Glockenspiel Xylophone, Vibraphone, Tubular Bells, Plate Bells, Burma Gongs.
Big Bang Orchestra: Quasar, Solo Percussion, contains Snare Drum, Bass Drum, Tambourine, Concert Toms, Taikos, Piatti, Cymbals, Tam-tam, Triangle, Woodblocks, Thundersheets, Windmachine, Slapsticks.

Find a list of all instruments and articulations on the product pages of BBO: Phoenix and BBO: Quasar.
Best of all: These special BBO products come with all mics of the Synchron Percussion Full Libraries!
Get ready for instruments with a sound from an additional dimension.

Check out and get BBO: Phoenix and BBO: Quasar here, and let us know what you think about these libraries!
(If you already own Synchron Percussion I and/or II Full, you already have all content available in these installments.)

If you like the sound of these and want/need more, there are upgrade paths to the Synchron Percussion libraries available.

Have a nice day!
- Ben

OP
Ben

Ben

VSL
Oh, and because you can never have enough percussion:

We also reduced the BBO Percussion ensemble installments, and 30 days demos are available for these right now:
- BBO: Dorado, Percussion Ensembles € 70
- BBO: Eridanus, Percussion Ensemble Riffs € 55
- BBO: Fornax, Pitched Percussion Ensembles € 70

Lucindus

Gentleman amateur
Will you introduce any 'crossgrade' discounts for owners of SY Drums I or Timpani I&II? If you can upgrade from Phoenix to Timpani and from Quasar to Drums, a discount in the opposite direction would make sense, right?

Lucindus

Gentleman amateur
Not if I only own sub-collections of SY Percussion. If I'm interested in the taiko samples in Quasar, for example, (because you can never have enough taikos, as we all know) I'd be paying for the Quasar content taken from SY Drums I a second time. I thought that was what the VSL discount system was trying to prevent.

OP
Ben

Ben

VSL
Not if I only own sub-collections of SY Percussion. If I'm interested in the taiko samples in Quasar, for example, (because you can never have enough taikos, as we all know) I'd be paying for the Quasar content taken from SY Drums I a second time. I thought that was what the VSL discount system was trying to prevent.
Hm... in this case I would suggest to contact [email protected] directly and describe the situation. No promises.

Michael Antrum

Only the good die young....
@Ben I take it that if you already have Synchron Percussion Standard I & II, then there isn't anything new here ?

(with the possible exception of some new microphones ?)

OP
Ben

Ben

VSL
@Ben I take it that if you already have Synchron Percussion Standard I & II, then there isn't anything new here ?

(with the possible exception of some new microphones ?)
(If you already own Synchron Percussion I and/or II Full, you already have all content available in these installments.)

If you own SY Perc I and II Full, there is nothing new. No reason to get these two BBO libraries in this case.

Beans

Inactive
I appreciate this one that's just Phoenix, rather than having to mentally separate out what's from Phoenix and what's from other BBO percussion-related releases. Thanks!

sostenuto

NKS Fan !
Appreciate Demos for: Dorado, Eridanus, Fornax. No Demos for Phoenix & Quasar ? MY VSL does not provide. This combo was starting to pull me back into BBO fold ..... after stopping with Andromeda.

method1

Appreciate Demos for: Dorado, Eridanus, Fornax. No Demos for Phoenix & Quasar ? MY VSL does not provide. This combo was starting to pull me back into BBO fold ..... after stopping with Andromeda.

Paul mentioned in the announcement video that demos are coming.

OP
Ben

Ben

VSL
There are a few demos available on the product page. And keep in mind these sound exactly like the big Synchron Percussion libraries, just with less articulations :)

JonS

There are a few demos available on the product page. And keep in mind these sound exactly like the big Synchron Percussion libraries, just with less articulations :)
Synchron Percussion I and II are excellent so these BBOs are tremendous value!!

SlHarder

Appreciate Demos for: Dorado, Eridanus, Forna. No Demos for Phoenix & Quasar ? MY VSL does not provide. This combo was starting to pull me back into BBO fold ..... after stopping with Andromeda.
I think Paul mentioned in a vid that P and Q demos would come after the initial download demand on servers tapered off.

Like you the demos have allowed me to make some well informed purchases starting with Hercules.

Top Bottom