What's new

BBO: Dorado, Eridanus, Fornax on sale! - 30 days demos available

Ben

VSL
Hi!

We just released more percussion with the BBO: Phoenix and Quasar (announcement post here).
And for this reason we put the other BBO percussion libraries on sale as well:

- BBO: Dorado, Percussion Ensembles € 70 (reg: €95)
- BBO: Eridanus, Percussion Ensemble Riffs € 55 (reg €75)
- BBO: Fornax, Pitched Percussion Ensembles € 70 (reg €95)

And there are now 30 days demos available for these: Just visit the product page and click on the 30 days demo button!

Best, Ben

Will there be stacked discounts someday for BBO series? - like "buy 5 different BBO packages for 40-50% off" or complete BBO for some nice price?

Will there be stacked discounts someday for BBO series? - like "buy 5 different BBO packages for 40-50% off" or complete BBO for some nice price?
Maybe, maybe not. But if so it wil not be a better deal then the intro price.

Hi!

We just released more percussion with the BBO: Phoenix and Quasar (announcement post here).
And for this reason we put the other BBO percussion libraries on sale as well:

- BBO: Dorado, Percussion Ensembles € 70 (reg: €95)
- BBO: Eridanus, Percussion Ensemble Riffs € 55 (reg €75)
- BBO: Fornax, Pitched Percussion Ensembles € 70 (reg €95)

And there are now 30 days demos available for these: Just visit the product page and click on the 30 days demo button!

Best, Ben
Are the instruments and articulations that do come with Quasar and Phoenix identical to how they exist in Synchron Percussion I and II or are you getting fewer samples?

Are the instruments and articulations that do come with Quasar and Phoenix identical to how they exist in Synchron Percussion I and II or are you getting fewer samples?
The articulations are the same, but you get just a selected set of articulations.

The articulations are the same, but you get just a selected set of articulations.
So if I already own the standard versions of both Synchron Percussion I & II then the only thing I would be getting are the additional mics in Quasar and Phoenix. Is that correct?

Installed and playing around with Phoenix.

The glock & vibraphone are amazing! Worth it just for these.

Also the extra mic positions are great, BBO has spoiled me in this regard, I don't think I'll ever be able to get a "standard" edition Synchron library :P

Maybe, maybe not. But if so it wil not be a better deal then the intro price.

Thanks for the info! I was hoping there would be some bang for the bucks Complete BBO package some day..! Well, gotta collect it one by one then..

Top Bottom