Bass Brass ish Instrument

Not sure exactly what you're after, but there's basically two things going brass-wise. Tuba and bass trombones in octaves playing the 'bwamms', and then horns and tenor trombones playing the swelling chords above this. What's the music? A pretty standard Bourne/Zimmer mash-up by the sounds of it.

It's obviously some kind of bass synth, with a separate boom/crack every couple of bars for emphasis. Identifying it precisely by ear (eg. how it was created with what synth/instruments) is more or less impossible I'd imagine.

Waywyn

How do I get the Intro Bass Percussion Type Brass
I do have the Action Strings
But I can't figure out the Bass.
Thanks again!
Hey there,

so I am the composer, but can't remember what I did, nor the time to cram out the session right now.
I will definitely look into that again, but I know that for this demo I just had to use NI stuff.

My closest guess is, that I used a filtered Damage hit in combination with a sub bass patch.

I'll be back! :)

2chris

Hey there,

so I am the composer, but can't remember what I did, nor the time to cram out the session right now.
I will definitely look into that again, but I know that for this demo I just had to use NI stuff.

My closest guess is, that I used a filtered Damage hit in combination with a sub bass patch.

I'll be back! :)
Great job on this! I can see why they hired you. It's a nice cue and the mix sounds really nice.