What's new

Baltic Shimmers - Organic Pads and Drones by Sonic Atoms

This contains some excellent sounds (I got this last Sunday and love it so far). The macros are cool, they really let you influence the pads, drones and shimmers and are easily connected to faders or knobs via Midi Learn function. Excellent for some moody atmospherics, and excellent value for $.

WebPoster_Omni_1.jpg We have some exciting news.

Baltic Shimmers is coming to Omnisphere!

The same soundsources as in original Baltic Shimmers library will shine in Spectrasonics #Omnisphere to give You even more control and sound design possibilities. You will find patches made with similar approach as in original library, divided into 3 categories. What's most important however, is that You can pick and use any of over 150 sound sources and design your own patches from scratch.

If you already own original Baltic Shimmers library or you buy it before end of June, You get Baltic Shimmers Omnisphere Edition for free!!!
www.sonicatoms.com

Last edited:
Purchased this evening. Really loving it. :)

Would love to be able to choose individual samples at some stage to make ones own patches.

Purchased this evening. Really loving it. :)

Would love to be able to choose individual samples at some stage to make ones own patches.

Omnisphere Edition is all about that, so if You use Omnisphere watch out for an email at the end of a month with your free copy of Baltic Shimmers Omnisphere Edition ;)

I really recommend this one! I remember using it for the very first time one fine sunday afternoon - apparently one year ago - together with the equally excellent (free !) Sonic Atoms Novel Piano - on this little noodle.

(There’s some gorgeous shimmering going on if you listen carefully. Congrats @Patryk Scelina)

Top Bottom