What's new

Auras - Now £99

Love the library, really cool stuff. Do you have a date in mind for making it available in the library tab @slateandash ? I read somewhere that you're planning to do it. For some reason when I add it to quick load it, the folder is empty, so having it in the library tab would be ace.
It works in my quickload as a multi.

Still, we already have 2 updates planned for AURAS - one not too long after release, which will cover a bunch of little tweaks and ideas we have that we can't fit into this delivery schedule, plus any bug fixes etc that you guys may discover.

Then we have a few big ideas for it that we need to get our heads into and will take a bit of work, but aiming to do it within 6 months or so...
I bought AURAS during the intro sale and have loved working with it.

Are those two updates quoted above still in the works?

Do you do something different than dragging the folder in the quick load tab?
If I remember correctly, I switched to the multi tab and dragged it in there. It's still the quickload page, but there are tabs at the top, IIRC. I will take a look later when I get to my studio.

QL.png

Found this pic online showing the tabs.

If I remember correctly, I switched to the multi tab and dragged it in there. It's still the quickload page, but there are tabs at the top, IIRC. I will take a look later when I get to my studio.

QL.png

Found this pic online showing the tabs.
It worked, thank you!

Last edited:
We are obviously very bad at estimating timelines 😂

No worries. We understand that great sample library products are hard to estimate. You guys are not just sample developers - you are artists, and it is hard to put a timestamp on a library that is made with real artistry. I just consider myself lucky to be able to work with a library like Auras.

It comes when it comes, and I (and I believe many others) will be lining up to buy it, because if it is anything as good as Auras was, for me it will be a blind and immediate purchase. I have gotten SOOOO much mileage out of Auras, and so much inspiration, and I will continue you to use Auras well into the far future I believe.
Thanks, for your amazing work.

Last edited:
No worries. We understand that great sample library products are hard to estimate. You guys are not just sample developers - you are artists, and it is hard to put a timestamp on a library that is made with real artistry. I just consider myself lucky to be able to work with a library like Auras.

It comes when it comes, and I (and I believe many others) will be lining up to buy it, because if it is anything as good as Auras was, for me it will a blind and immediate purchase. I have gotten SOOOO much mileage out of Auras, and so much inspiration, and I will continue you to use Auras well into the far future I believe.
Thanks, for your amazing work.
Thank you for appreciating what we do :)

Top Bottom