What's new

Auras - Now £99

Just to remind everyone that the intro price for AURAS ends tomorrow (Friday, 11:59pm GMT). After which the price will go to £179

Also we will be registering for VAT soon so the price will increase further. Good to grab it now whilst its at the current price!

the presentation of your product should be an example to other devs.
what a great taste in everything.
inspiring!

loving it, very good even though I don't know what i'm doing, the pristine audio already sounds eq'd, the scapes evolve randomly almost aleatoric.

Question to you smarter folks: I am trying to learn the first 2 sliders on my Korg Nano to the same functions as on the overview video's Nano, which functions are they?

loving it, very good even though I don't know what i'm doing, the pristine audio already sounds eq'd, the scapes evolve randomly almost aleatoric.

Question to you smarter folks: I am trying to learn the first 2 sliders on my Korg Nano to the same functions as on the overview video's Nano, which functions are they?
Hover over the function you want to control in Kontakt, right click, learn midi, move the physical controller. Rinse and repeat.

Hey! You can just click on the slide or press icon in the midi cc assign section of the AURAS interface as outlined at around the 5:12 mark on the AURAS overview video. Alternatively the slide and press controls are already assigned to MIDI CC1 and 11 so if you assign your nano sliders to to those CC's using the KORG Control Editor you won't have to MIDI learn them every time.

I'm interested in the library but don't have a Roli. Is there anybody here in the same position who owns the library and can share his/her experience?

you can map all the per-note-mpe modulations to a cc. I use this often, actually, even though I have a ROLI controller. It's a different library this way, easier to control the modulations and it is often nice to have them done consistently across all played notes.

either way the library is a treasure.

@slateandash Are you cooking something new? I love Auras, and I can't wait to see what you release next. Getting the Roli and pairing it with Auras was the best creative move of 2018 for me. Thanks for the amazing and inspiring sounds.

Hey! We are working on a couple of things actually, something for the near future (don't want to put a specific date yet) and another thing later in the year. We've had some ridiculsouly cool comissions come out of AURAS so we're having to work the commercial stuff in and around these projects.

What I will say though is neither thing will be a continuation on from the AURAS engine. The new instruments are very different ideas and workflows from that and not sure if they will be MPE compatible due to CPU demands. We will probably look to do a kind of 'AURAS 2' towards the end of the year/early 2020.

In the meantime we have released our fist video from the AURAS EP, with a track by Yair Elazar Glotman. The EP fetaures tracks made using the instrument by some super cool artists such as Michael Price, Kuedo and Sam Slater.

Hope you enjoy!

Love the library, really cool stuff. Do you have a date in mind for making it available in the library tab @slateandash ? I read somewhere that you're planning to do it. For some reason when I add it to quick load it, the folder is empty, so having it in the library tab would be ace.

Top Bottom