What's new

Auras - reviews

joepaz

Could you please list out all of the relevant MPE MIDI info for the library (channels, CCs, ranges, etc.)? I'm getting my LinnStrument this week and I'd like to know how to set it up. Thanks.

OP
slateandash

slateandash

OP
slateandash

slateandash

Just to remind everyone that the intro price for AURAS ends tomorrow (Friday, 11:59pm GMT). After which the price will go to £179

Also we will be registering for VAT soon so the price will increase further. Good to grab it now whilst its at the current price!

kavinsky

misty orchard in the middle of Czechoslovakia
the presentation of your product should be an example to other devs.
what a great taste in everything.
inspiring!

Mannix

loving it, very good even though I don't know what i'm doing, the pristine audio already sounds eq'd, the scapes evolve randomly almost aleatoric.

Question to you smarter folks: I am trying to learn the first 2 sliders on my Korg Nano to the same functions as on the overview video's Nano, which functions are they?

D Halgren

loving it, very good even though I don't know what i'm doing, the pristine audio already sounds eq'd, the scapes evolve randomly almost aleatoric.

Question to you smarter folks: I am trying to learn the first 2 sliders on my Korg Nano to the same functions as on the overview video's Nano, which functions are they?
Hover over the function you want to control in Kontakt, right click, learn midi, move the physical controller. Rinse and repeat.

OP
slateandash

slateandash

Hey! You can just click on the slide or press icon in the midi cc assign section of the AURAS interface as outlined at around the 5:12 mark on the AURAS overview video. Alternatively the slide and press controls are already assigned to MIDI CC1 and 11 so if you assign your nano sliders to to those CC's using the KORG Control Editor you won't have to MIDI learn them every time.

N.Caffrey

I'm interested in the library but don't have a Roli. Is there anybody here in the same position who owns the library and can share his/her experience?

n9n9n9

you can map all the per-note-mpe modulations to a cc. I use this often, actually, even though I have a ROLI controller. It's a different library this way, easier to control the modulations and it is often nice to have them done consistently across all played notes.

either way the library is a treasure.

Top Bottom