What's new

Auras - reviews

OP
slateandash

slateandash

@slateandash Are you cooking something new? I love Auras, and I can't wait to see what you release next. Getting the Roli and pairing it with Auras was the best creative move of 2018 for me. Thanks for the amazing and inspiring sounds.
Hey! We are working on a couple of things actually, something for the near future (don't want to put a specific date yet) and another thing later in the year. We've had some ridiculsouly cool comissions come out of AURAS so we're having to work the commercial stuff in and around these projects.

What I will say though is neither thing will be a continuation on from the AURAS engine. The new instruments are very different ideas and workflows from that and not sure if they will be MPE compatible due to CPU demands. We will probably look to do a kind of 'AURAS 2' towards the end of the year/early 2020.

In the meantime we have released our fist video from the AURAS EP, with a track by Yair Elazar Glotman. The EP fetaures tracks made using the instrument by some super cool artists such as Michael Price, Kuedo and Sam Slater.

Hope you enjoy!

N.Caffrey

Love the library, really cool stuff. Do you have a date in mind for making it available in the library tab @slateandash ? I read somewhere that you're planning to do it. For some reason when I add it to quick load it, the folder is empty, so having it in the library tab would be ace.

D Halgren

Love the library, really cool stuff. Do you have a date in mind for making it available in the library tab @slateandash ? I read somewhere that you're planning to do it. For some reason when I add it to quick load it, the folder is empty, so having it in the library tab would be ace.
It works in my quickload as a multi.

Still, we already have 2 updates planned for AURAS - one not too long after release, which will cover a bunch of little tweaks and ideas we have that we can't fit into this delivery schedule, plus any bug fixes etc that you guys may discover.

Then we have a few big ideas for it that we need to get our heads into and will take a bit of work, but aiming to do it within 6 months or so...
I bought AURAS during the intro sale and have loved working with it.

Are those two updates quoted above still in the works?

D Halgren

Do you do something different than dragging the folder in the quick load tab?
If I remember correctly, I switched to the multi tab and dragged it in there. It's still the quickload page, but there are tabs at the top, IIRC. I will take a look later when I get to my studio.

Found this pic online showing the tabs.

N.Caffrey

If I remember correctly, I switched to the multi tab and dragged it in there. It's still the quickload page, but there are tabs at the top, IIRC. I will take a look later when I get to my studio.

Found this pic online showing the tabs.
It worked, thank you!

Last edited:
Top Bottom