What's new

Auras - Now £99

Thank you for appreciating what we do :)

We've never created any traditional AURAS 'demo tracks' showing off what the sample instrument can do. But when testing out creating a pulse with our new instrument (in development) recently it lead to this short composition using layers of patches from AURAS to create a dense textural landscape.

*no other sample libraries/VI's were used in making this track other than the pulse and pad at the start which came from the next engine we are currently working on.

We've never created any traditional AURAS 'demo tracks' showing off what the sample instrument can do. But when testing out creating a pulse with our new instrument (in development) recently it lead to this short composition using layers of patches from AURAS to create a dense textural landscape.

*no other sample libraries/VI's were used in making this track other than the pulse and pad at the start which came from the next engine we are currently working on.

very cool, sounds like Radiohead has or will be using your stuff ;)

Finally picked this up, from the few sounds I played around with it's highly inspiring & really unique sounds & noises! Definitely considering picking up a Roli Seaboard Block too to get more functions out of it as well!

Really great sounds!!!
Some questions...
1 ) Is there any difference in the performance-expression of the sounds between Roli seaboard block and Roli rise 25 ...(except the 25 keyboard) ?

2) How do you assign the faders of a midi controler (like korg nano kontrol 2) in order to control the sounds ?

Really great sounds!!!
Some questions...
1 ) Is there any difference in the performance-expression of the sounds between Roli seaboard block and Roli rise 25 ...(except the 25 keyboard) ?

2) How do you assign the faders of a midi controler (like korg nano kontrol 2) in order to control the sounds ?
Hey there.

1) No

2) There is a MIDI assign feature to assign any of seaboard controls to a midi cc plus they are already automatically assigned to cc1, 74, velocity and aftertouch.

More info in our overview videos

Thinking about picking up an MPE device to expand on this library, tempted by the Roli Lightpad has anyone got any experience of using that with this library? Not sure whether it’s worth going with that or spending a bit extra to get a Seaboard Block

will you add these to the presets? :)

I'm jealous, everyone seems to have no problems running cycles accept moi, always overloading when using the good stuff.....could it be the 2012 MBP 2.3 i7,8GB?

I always have CPU problems with Cycles, even tho im with an iMacPro
Not to hijack a thread, but same. I posted in the 35% off thread looking for any suggestions but haven't received any yet. It's not all patches, but some of them drop out due to CPU spikes.

Same here. Auras - some patches are very CPU friendly, some are the complete opposite, can't only hold down one single note before getting a drop out. Have a quite good computer though. It's a great instrument anyway! If it only had a randomize function 😉

Five years ago, we launched SLATE + ASH with AURAS, our first commercial sample instrument.

We’ve come along way since, so on this anniversary we felt it was time to re-evaluate its place in the S+A lineup and make it more accessible to music makers.

From today AURAS is available at the new price of £99/$99/€109, with the EVERYTHING BUNDLE dropped to £679.

www.slateandash.com/auras

Top Bottom