What's new

Auras - New Demos

midiman

We are obviously very bad at estimating timelines 😂
No worries. We understand that great sample library products are hard to estimate. You guys are not just sample developers - you are artists, and it is hard to put a timestamp on a library that is made with real artistry. I just consider myself lucky to be able to work with a library like Auras.

It comes when it comes, and I (and I believe many others) will be lining up to buy it, because if it is anything as good as Auras was, for me it will be a blind and immediate purchase. I have gotten SOOOO much mileage out of Auras, and so much inspiration, and I will continue you to use Auras well into the far future I believe.
Thanks, for your amazing work.

Last edited:
OP
slateandash

slateandash

No worries. We understand that great sample library products are hard to estimate. You guys are not just sample developers - you are artists, and it is hard to put a timestamp on a library that is made with real artistry. I just consider myself lucky to be able to work with a library like Auras.

It comes when it comes, and I (and I believe many others) will be lining up to buy it, because if it is anything as good as Auras was, for me it will a blind and immediate purchase. I have gotten SOOOO much mileage out of Auras, and so much inspiration, and I will continue you to use Auras well into the far future I believe.
Thanks, for your amazing work.
Thank you for appreciating what we do :)

OP
slateandash

slateandash

Thank you for appreciating what we do :)

We've never created any traditional AURAS 'demo tracks' showing off what the sample instrument can do. But when testing out creating a pulse with our new instrument (in development) recently it lead to this short composition using layers of patches from AURAS to create a dense textural landscape.

*no other sample libraries/VI's were used in making this track other than the pulse and pad at the start which came from the next engine we are currently working on.

Mannix

We've never created any traditional AURAS 'demo tracks' showing off what the sample instrument can do. But when testing out creating a pulse with our new instrument (in development) recently it lead to this short composition using layers of patches from AURAS to create a dense textural landscape.

*no other sample libraries/VI's were used in making this track other than the pulse and pad at the start which came from the next engine we are currently working on.
very cool, sounds like Radiohead has or will be using your stuff ;)

AdamKmusic

Finally picked this up, from the few sounds I played around with it's highly inspiring & really unique sounds & noises! Definitely considering picking up a Roli Seaboard Block too to get more functions out of it as well!

ltmusic

Really great sounds!!!
Some questions...
1 ) Is there any difference in the performance-expression of the sounds between Roli seaboard block and Roli rise 25 ...(except the 25 keyboard) ?

2) How do you assign the faders of a midi controler (like korg nano kontrol 2) in order to control the sounds ?

OP
slateandash

slateandash

Really great sounds!!!
Some questions...
1 ) Is there any difference in the performance-expression of the sounds between Roli seaboard block and Roli rise 25 ...(except the 25 keyboard) ?

2) How do you assign the faders of a midi controler (like korg nano kontrol 2) in order to control the sounds ?
Hey there.

1) No

2) There is a MIDI assign feature to assign any of seaboard controls to a midi cc plus they are already automatically assigned to cc1, 74, velocity and aftertouch.

More info in our overview videos

Top Bottom