What's new

Audiobro Modern Scoring Strings

.People believe it...And if all this promise was a lie, people can get upset...and i understand that....
There always is an intended time of release for most things in life, i mean have you ever promised to get to a meeting on time, you started out very early to get there 20 min before the start, but there was an accident a mile ahead of you that made very late or even to cancel your presence at the meeting,

What we are talking is unforeseen circumstances are not lies they are events that happen out of our control but can have a bad effect on us indirectly but you had nothing to do with it,

Software can be very bewildering sometimes you can get blind sided very often, so a month ago i turned on my machine only to find the elicense was giving me strange messages about my license that the licence was not full or something to that respect and that i did not have full rights i thought WHAAAAAT, i started trying all kinds of things to sort the issue out but to no avail but wasted so much time until i did a reinstall of the dongle license not an update.

It turned out Windows 10 had updated and screwed everything up so who was blindsided here me or the developers, it was not me how could i know that would happen.

It was the developers who got blindsided, and even up until now there has been no update to sort this issue out

What these things can lead one to do is go around thinking its a driver issue or a program issue and you end up uninstalling reinstalling wasting so much time by then you have screwed up your stable system by changing settings and the list just goes on

we always blame something or some one when actually it was not the case

So lets just take this with a pinch of salt because we really don't know anything unless we are there in the developers studio

One thing i would say is the longer it takes for the library to be released the better because it means i can save up some cash to purchase it :laugh:

Ok jokes aside the longer the better we all have experienced a library that has been pushed out just to meet a dead line how frustrating and unfair that can make us feel.

I would rather encourage a developer to take as much time as they possibly can to bring out the best development they can possibly do so that creation has a very lasting effect on us.

So deadline not really important, demos ok maybe, but a great library when ever its ready even 10 months after the deadline ya hooo who would not want that, stuff the deadline just give me a great product

The AudioBro MSS Aleatoric demo is worth the whole price to me, as I love
Aleatoric string effects, and it looks like they have chosen the articulations well

Last edited:
These threads would be a lot shorter if they called the initial release ‘public beta with free update to the release version’. Some of us would be happy to buy a public beta for the same price as the introductory price.

Last edited:
Great mockup. I really like MSB as well, but it does have a learning curve. And a processor hit in VEPro that I am a little bit worried about with MSS.
Hi! Can you provide additional detail regarding MSB and VEPro? I'm aware of some general issues with CPU/RAM (and have followed the similar Audiobro topics for Genesis, which I bought and love), but is there additional issue with MSB in VEPro?

I'm interested in picking it up, but it would definitely be on a secondary server. Thanks!

Hi! Can you provide additional detail regarding MSB and VEPro? I'm aware of some general issues with CPU/RAM (and have followed the similar Audiobro topics for Genesis, which I bought and love), but is there additional issue with MSB in VEPro?

I'm interested in picking it up, but it would definitely be on a secondary server. Thanks!
You have two versions of the library to down load, there is a fully mixed version that is very light on ram and cpu, there is also the mic version that can be a little power hungry you can down load all versions then choose what one to use.

So far the library sounds good, I'm excited to hear what the new videos(s) will hold, how the legato sounds (of course) etc. Do not care about release date, take an extra 6 weeks for all I care.

The new shorts mode video looks nice, kind of like CSS with a CC slider for 4 different lengths. (Also, the articulations page lists Violins 1 and 2, I wonder how that works if the videos only show "violins"..)

The new shorts mode video looks nice, kind of like CSS with a CC slider for 4 different lengths. (Also, the articulations page lists Violins 1 and 2, I wonder how that works if the videos only show "violins"..)
My guess is that they have (among other combinations) a single patch that combines Violins I (A), Violins I (B), Violins II (A) and Violins II (B).

There are dedicated Violins I and Violins II sections, but this seems to be a violin-all patch like in NI Symphony Series Strings. For sure you will be able to choose which divisi sections play. Would be strange if not.

Wow ! Great sounding Shorts :2thumbs:

Shorts are super crucial for me. Nice tools to customize them as well. Also like the multiple options to switch between the various short articulations, i.e. CC, vel, inv. vel., ..etc.

They also sound very nice with no Reverb/IR applied. They must have used some very high-quality Ribbon mics for the close mics.

Thanks AudioBro. Looking forward to more videos.

Top Bottom