What's new

Audiobro Modern Scoring Strings

As well as being pointlessly off-topic, this also belies a lack of understanding of the differences between the word 'bro' and the word 'slut'.
I understand completely....I was being sarcastic...Maybe it’s my UK sense of humour....

The meaning of the word doesn’t actually matter....

Are you British? If not don’t worry I understand why you didn’t get it....:2thumbs:

You won't miss it... because it's also included, just not covered in this video.

In fact, in addition to the what we had in LASS, you can now use the per-divisi tuning and modulation across all the articulations. So fire up those Sul pont trems, Sul tasto sustains, harmonics, shorts... anything we've got.
Hey Dxmachina, (Sorry I do not know your real name :) )

Are you able to update ups about how the timing is looking for this Library? Still End of January, or has it slipped back due to the COVID situtation ?

I must say, all that happens when you put up a new video, is you make us want to here more - Its a bit like being a Child getting to shake their Main present on Xmas Eve.......

Do you have a schedule for the videos ? (It seems 5-6 days currently!)

What colour are the shoes of the Cello Leaders? !

What food does your cat eat? ! We need more information !!!!!!

In all seriouness, It all sounds so silky and lovely so far !

You know you could probably sell those Aleotoric's as its own library !

Now doubt you should certainly do a MSS junior in the future, as I can see that being very popular too.

PJ

Repeat after me:

I don't need another string library...

I don't need another string library.
But, MSS might be one I want...

Dear AudioBro Geniuses,

Can you update us as to if MSS will indeed be released (all being well) by the end of January?

:) :) :)

Last edited:
Well one thing i can say is this new library is coursing a lot of suspense its almost like a composition with a very interesting build, i think its attracted a lot of attention for an epic ending .......wait i hear the drum roll .........yes the conductor closes his eyes the violin ensembles gets ready .......the drum roll comes to a silent crescendo the star of the piece are getting ready for an epic entrance...wait what is that sound yes i hear strings the players close their eyes and the beautiful Le..............................please tune next week guys for conclusion of this epic piece :laugh:

As well as being pointlessly off-topic, this also belies a lack of understanding of the differences between the word 'bro' and the word 'slut'.
What happened here? Who said anything about or related to “slut”? Is this a UK thing?

It made perfect sense to me as a joke with no sideways undertones

On topic, I’m excited to see how te rest of it sounds. Not that I can afford it anyway, but it may be something to save for. I’ve been saving for CSS but, you know, this could be good.

What happened here? Who said anything about or related to “slut”? Is this a UK thing?

It made perfect sense to me as a joke with no sideways undertones

On topic, I’m excited to see how te rest of it sounds. Not that I can afford it anyway, but it may be something to save for. I’ve been saving for CSS but, you know, this could be good.
Because of the big controversial thread about renaming gearslutz. The comment read as a reference to that thread

Top Bottom