What's new

Audiobro Modern Scoring Strings

ag75

Well this is exciting.

07B3C48C-A5F5-4135-9C70-36E5AF3FA3D9.jpeg It has now been released. Follow discussions starting on page 116 of this thread:

Great live stream showing off the sound of the library.

Last edited:

lettucehat

Man, OT must have known this was coming when they put Special Bows 50% off. This thing's gonna have legato for sul everything! Well 200 bucks went OT's way, oh well.

constaneum

actually, i wonder how big is the size of the entire library. 131GB or 191 GB? The expanded legato isn't part of the main library? hmm...

OP
ag75

ag75

Polyphonic legatos or not ? Seems so powerful !
Not sure. Maybe part of the expanded legato:

• Modern Scoring Strings Library Size:
    • About 131GB with lossless compressed audio files (approximately 160GB uncompressed). 140GB required during installation for the entire 130GB library.
  • Modern Scoring Strings Expanded Legato Library Size:
    • About 60GB with lossless compressed audio files (approximately 80GB uncompressed). 70GB required during installation for the entire 60GB library.

lettucehat

All right, gotta hear it before I get my hopes even a little up.

Yeah, it's all about that legato, in this age of CSS / Performance Samples. No audio demos until release is pretty rough. I truly am looking to pay for an exhaustive, all-in-one strings platform that's going to sound top-notch for years, but there's a decent chance Vista takes a chunk of that money before this releases. I at least know how that legato sounds, albeit in alpha stages. I've always been higher on LASS than most people so I have faith in them.

Top Bottom