What's new

Audiobro Modern Scoring Brass (MSB)

My preference would be that the first Audiobro Brass demo I heard used only brass so that the sound would not be confused with other non-brass instruments.

Obviously my sentiment would be far clearer if it was a demo for a solo brass instrument library.

:)

So now the date of Tuesday 23rd release is gone. What’s going on? It’s neither released nor has a release date?

Does it say anywhere how long the intro price is for?

Also, how much of an "intro price" is it, as Genesis is already on sale below the intro price isn it ( might be wrong)?

I would love to see a video demonstrating the detune knob which I hope also means that there are aleatoric patches as well to be found. (I bought the Genesis Choir really only because it also had aleatoric patches.)

dammit..this'll just have to be a time where i encourage the library hoarder in me...because I can justify saying that somewhere, in some project there is a fit for this library, even if its not my fave....but i'll be really regretting not getting it $200 off if later someone shows exactly how great it should be, but the intro price ends.

Top Bottom