What's new

Audiobro Modern Scoring Brass (MSB)

I do not like that, that does not belong here!

What doesn't belong here? You must mean your of "Russians Attacked unjustly" comment. No, that does not belong here. But you said it before I responded to it.

If I went into it now, how you are completely ripped off and lied to in America of the mass media,

I am not saying the American media is perfect (it is far from it), and that it has no bias (it does) . But if you are trying to say that the American mass media lied to me and my fellow Americans when it covered the Russian annexation of Crimea, that the American mass media lied to me and my fellow Americans when it covered the Russian incursion into Georgia, that the American mass media lied to me and my fellow Americans when it covered the military involvement in Ukraine, then you need to lay off the sauce. Have a good day.

What doesn't belong here? You must mean your of "Russians Attacked unjustly" comment. No, that does not belong here. But you said it before I responded to it.

I am not saying the American media is perfect (it is far from it), and that it has no bias (it does) . But if you are trying to say that the American mass media lied to me and my fellow Americans when it covered the Russian annexation of Crimea, that the American mass media lied to me and my fellow Americans when it covered the Russian incursion into Georgia, that the American mass media lied to me and my fellow Americans when it covered the military involvement in Ukraine, then you need to lay off the sauce. Have a good day.
And here we are .... . When did you visit the Ukraine? When did you visit Syria? And so on .... . As I said, let us discuss this in another thread!
As a side note: Nowhere is so much lied as in the press. You like Trump or not, but he's right! We are only surrounded by a lying press. No matter which press it is, inquire about who the owner is! Who owns the Washington Post, for example?

Last edited:
When did you visit the Ukraine? When did you visit Syria?

is this really the logic you want to use

article-2315625-1982090F000005DC-52_638x383.jpg

guys, the people at audiobro are super nice. and the make libs in order to sell those, of course they want to recoup their investment. if you can't buy in your country, contact audiobro. i'm sure they'll find a solution.

And here we are .... . When did you visit the Ukraine? When did you visit Syria? And so on .... . As I said, let us discuss this in another thread!
As a side note: Nowhere is so much lied as in the press. You like Trump or not, but he's right! We are only surrounded by a lying press. No matter which press it is, inquire about who the owner is! Who owns the Washington Post, for example?
Jeff Bezos, an actual billionaire, unlike that other liar.

Who has attacked Russia? Is it not Russia who has been on the offensive as of late, with it's incursions?

Seriously - I would like to know who Russia has been attacked by, be it physical, or cyber, or..
MSM... day after day, continent after continent, topic after topic...

• "While the price is still to be determined, we believe you will be pleasantly surprised by comparison to the other offerings on the market, especially considering the depth and scope of Modern Scoring Brass!"

• WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? Cheaper than Berlin Brass? Is there any more expensive competing library?

I don't think this necessarily implies that it will be cheaper than BB. It only implies that it'll be less expensive than what we probably think it's worth ... or should be worth. That being said I do believe it will be cheaper than the aggregate price of all the BB libs.

Edit:

Out of curiosity ... can anyone see this actually being less than 1000 USD?

I don't think this necessarily implies that it will be cheaper than BB. It only implies that it'll be less expensive than what we probably think it's worth ... or should be worth. That being said I do believe it will be cheaper than the aggregate price of all the BB libs.

Edit:

Out of curiosity ... can anyone see this actually being less than 1000 USD?

They didn't mention Berlin Brass specifically but they were very particular with the wording "we believe you will be pleasantly surprised by comparison to the other offerings on the market"

To me that screams it will be cheaper than everything else, otherwise why would we be "pleasantly surprised"? Here are the other main offerings on the market:

Berlin Brass €799
Hollywood Brass Platinum $299
Cinematic Studio Brass $279
Sptifre Studio Brass Pro $299
Century Brass bundle $598
Infinity Brass €399

So to answer your question, I find it very unlikely that this will be priced anywhere near the $1000 figure. More likely to be a number between Studio Brass and Century Brass.

They didn't mention Berlin Brass specifically but they were very particular with the wording "we believe you will be pleasantly surprised by comparison to the other offerings on the market"

To me that screams it will be cheaper than everything else, otherwise why would we be "pleasantly surprised"? Here are the other main offerings on the market:

Berlin Brass €799
Infinity Brass €399

So to answer your question, I find it very unlikely that this will be priced anywhere near the $1000 figure. More likely to be a number between Studio Brass and Century Brass.
The wording of the sentence implies that the price in relation to other libraries of its calibre are the primary reason we'd be pleasantly surprised, but speculation is just a guilty pleasure of mine. I'm sure more info will be released by the time I finish typing this sentence knowing my luck.

Berlin Brass €799
Infinity Brass €399

It should be pointed out that—other than sale prices or loyalty discounts—none of the products above retail for lower than $399. For example:

Hollywood Brass Diamond Edition $399 (currently sale priced at $159.60 until December 31)
Cinematic Studio Brass $399 ($279 for those who already own other Cinematic Studio Series products)
Spitfire Studio Brass Professional $399 (introductory price of $299 is no longer in effect)

And let's not forget:

Spitfire Symphonic Brass $699 (currently on Wish List sale for $419.40)

Best,

Geoff

It should be pointed out that—other than sale prices or loyalty discounts—none of the products above retail for lower than $399. For example:

Hollywood Brass Diamond Edition $399 (currently sale priced at $159.60 until December 31)
Cinematic Studio Brass $399 ($279 for those who already own other Cinematic Studio Series products)
Spitfire Studio Brass Professional $399 (introductory price of $299 is no longer in effect)

And let's not forget:

Spitfire Symphonic Brass $699 (currently on Wish List sale for $419.40)

Best,

Geoff

I would expect in the 700 range. They must have it in mind that their library does what few others do by providing individual instruments, and at that scale. You'd need Dimension Brass + several individual instruments to get close. Even the libraries you listed here aren't the same caliber as far as that's concerned.

I would expect in the 700 range. They must have it in mind that their library does what few others do by providing individual instruments, and at that scale. You'd need Dimension Brass + several individual instruments to get close. Even the libraries you listed here aren't the same caliber as far as that's concerned.

Whatever price is, it would be awesome to hear an audio demo to close off the year :thumbsup:

Top Bottom