Audiobro Modern Scoring Brass (MSB)

Eptesicus

Still tempted by this if it is on offer for Black Friday.

HOWEVER, Junkie XL Brass must be round the corner now and i really want to wait and hear what that sounds like.

I am also stunned that there are still only 2 demos?

I contacted them asking if there would be more months ago and they said yes. But there are still only two.

jpb007.uk

I've had this for some months now, but only now beginning to play around with it.
I thought I'd create a template in VEPro 7 for all of the Full Mix instruments, and that was fine, until I loaded it up today on an external VEPro7 server (we have several of these on Windows Server 2012R2 with loads of memory). ANyway, I noticed that a couple of the instruments didn't seem to finish loading. So even when connected to the VEP VST Instrument on Cubase, the GUI wasn't fully loaded and the instrument doesn't play or respond in anyway.

This is the only VST instrument I've noticed that does this (we have alot of them).

Re-loading the template seems to solve the issue (after waiting another 30 mins for it to load). But its not going to stay in our studio template if this continues to happen.

Has anyone else had this issue?

purple

I've had this for some months now, but only now beginning to play around with it.
I thought I'd create a template in VEPro 7 for all of the Full Mix instruments, and that was fine, until I loaded it up today on an external VEPro7 server (we have several of these on Windows Server 2012R2 with loads of memory). ANyway, I noticed that a couple of the instruments didn't seem to finish loading. So even when connected to the VEP VST Instrument on Cubase, the GUI wasn't fully loaded and the instrument doesn't play or respond in anyway.

This is the only VST instrument I've noticed that does this (we have alot of them).

Re-loading the template seems to solve the issue (after waiting another 30 mins for it to load). But its not going to stay in our studio template if this continues to happen.

Has anyone else had this issue?
I'm not sure if what you are describing is exactly the same, but sometimes instruments would load up with all the UI blank and sometimes a wall of text made from the text elements that would have been on the UI, but no functionality. Reloading is the only solution.

jpb007.uk

I found the solution. Splitting the articulations up in to smaller groups. So 5 or 6 per midi channel seems to have worked. No idea why.