Sorry for the confusion! Mucusman had it right, I was referring to the demo with CSB. CSB only contains a single C trumpet patch, so I pitch shifted it down a whole step and transposed the MIDI up a whole step to account for the difference. Ergo, my Frankensteinian Bb trumpet.You, um... what? I don't think this is how MSB is intended to be used. I also am wary of demos performed/programmed with other libraries being run through a new one--- These instruments need to be performed and it takes time to learn to play a new library.
MSB on the other hand has dedicated Bb and C trumpets, so this wan't needed. I should also mention both that I used separate instances for each instrument instead of the auto divisi here, as I was moving MIDI parts between libraries and also needed independent CC control, and also that - while yes, I did copy parts from a previous demo - I did manipulate the MIDI CC data and wrote CC2 data just for this for the vibrato. But I also wanted to make the point that it copies very nicely by default from CSB, with only minor tweaks. That will certainly be a huge timesaver for me, and I imagine for many others with both libraries as well.