What's new

Audiobro GENESIS Children's Choir

I've asked Audiobro about an adult SATB choir with the same interface. More people need to be emailing them about this. I'm not sure if they understand that it would be a substantial money maker for them, but they don't seem to be in any rush to get one done.

Right? I plan to buy Genesis at some point, and would definitely buy an adult choir with the same level of quality. I don't have an adult choir at all and the quality of Genesis has made any other choir library a very hard sell... An adult choir like this would make a killing.

Just simply works with a keyboard. I think thats the thing that scares the shit out of me. I feel like I have no right to be creating the sounds I'm hearing. You know what I mean? It's like I paid a couple of hundred bucks to sound like someone who has dedicated their entire life to arranging and recording children choirs!🤦‍♂️
Yep. It's a bit of an unreal experience when first using it. Feels like cheating.

I don't understand how they don't know that.....but they aren't in a rush to do one.
Could be they know exactly how much work it was to get out right for the kids choir, so they're not in a big hurry to bite off another project of that size. (Maybe they're already working on something else that size.)

Look ahead function seems like something other developers should consider. Not just for choirs.

https://audiobro.com/genesis-video-look-ahead-explained/

Not trying to hijack this thread but wondering if you might be able to help with a question I posted about the look ahead feature here:

Thank you

Does anyone know if there are any in-depth tutorials on how to navigate and use this plugin -- it is very complex and would love to find such a tutorial (either paid or free)

Top Bottom