What's new

Audio Industry for Rainforests. 70+ audio devs contributing and counting...

Luftrum

Dear friends at VI.

I hope this will be allowed to stay here, due to its good cause.

I have started a fundraising auction with goods donated by established companies in the audio industry. All raised funds will go to WWF Denmark and be earmarked the rainforests in Amazon and Indonesia. Over $7000 $11000 are raised atm and the fundraising will last until last day of October, let's see if we can hit the 30k mark within the end of the month.

You can bid on DAW's, plugins, Eurorack modules, effect bundles, sample libraries etc. and everything starts at $5. Currently companies as Spectrasonics, U-He, Native Instruments, Sequential, Voxengo, Eduardo Tarilonte, Mutable Instruments and many more are donating goodies for you to bid on.

Today alone UVI, Kilohearts and Eventide were added to the list of contributing companies.

The auction is found here:

Last edited:
OP
Luftrum

Luftrum

Thanks for raising funds for a great cause. Count us in!
Thanks for your contributions, I just added them to the list.

If other developers are watching and want to contribute, I can be reached at luftrum @ luftrum dot com, thank you.

OP
Luftrum

Luftrum

Great, count me in ... i've just send you a mail
Thank you. Contribution added plus Melodyne 4 contribution from Celemony too, all starting at $5. Happy bidding!

Note: I got a question regarding whether or not reservations are made on your credit card while bidding. Your credit card will not be charged for bidding alone, only if you win an auction you will be charged.

OP
Luftrum

Luftrum

Today we added ADAM Audio to the list of contributors, donating a pair of A7X Active Studio Monitors in high-gloss white.

These monitors have been specially made for ADAM 20th anniversary and are not available on the market, so they are rather limited. The MSRP for the standard version of A7X is 549€ each and you are bidding on 2 monitors (€1098 total value).

Top Bottom