What's new

Audio Imperia - SOLO (review)

After hearing it when it released, I snatched it up. But question, how does the solo voice from this compare to Hangar 4?

After hearing it when it released, I snatched it up. But question, how does the solo voice from this compare to Hangar 4?
The sopranos in SOLO are definitely good, but they don’t have that “Wow!” Factor that the soprano in Hangar 4 has. That one is just off the charts, and beats out every other soprano I’ve ever tried.

Glad I watched this despite already owning Solo. Forgot about those wonderful retongues... thanks, Mike.

Agree with need for natural fades... I personally prefer al niente.

Glad I watched this despite already owning Solo. Forgot about those wonderful retongues... thanks, Mike.

Thanks for watching!

Yeah, this review completely burned me out. Probably won’t be doing them in this format anymore…or possibly at all for that matter.

I have one more review that I’ll be doing for Lumina once it gets its new GUI, then it’ll be time to move on.

Another home run from Audio Imperia!

I highly recommend this one if you don’t have any solo instruments, or just want a different flavor.

Hi,
New to this site
I bought solo by Audio Imperia back on may 10th and haven't been to download files on NI access as not enough space and won't download to an external SSD even with plenty of space so tried connect and conduct but says it's already installed which is very very frustrating as it's not installed as don't have files... I have my serial number from Audio Imperia so is there a link or a way to download just the files and locate them as it's authorized in NI but again no actaul instruments and samples
Please help SOS
Best
Dan

Thanks for watching!

Yeah, this review completely burned me out. Probably won’t be doing them in this format anymore…or possibly at all for that matter.

I have one more review that I’ll be doing for Lumina once it gets its new GUI, then it’ll be time to move on.

Hi,
New to this site
I bought solo by Audio Imperia back on may 10th and haven't been to download files on NI access as not enough space and won't download to an external SSD even with plenty of space so tried connect and conduct but says it's already installed which is very very frustrating as it's not installed as don't have files... I have my serial number from Audio Imperia so is there a link or a way to download just the files and locate them as it's authorized in NI but again no actaul instruments and samples
Please help SOS
Best
Dan

Hi,
New to this site
Please help SOS
Best
Dan
You’re not the only one! Many people (including myself) have experienced this issue. I personally just had to keep freeing up space, until it worked.

I know that’s not a great answer, but I’m unaware of any other way to download the files. My best recommendation is to reach out to Audio Imperia and NI, and ask for assistance.

Good luck!

You’re not the only one! Many people (including myself) have experienced this issue. I personally just had to keep freeing up space, until it worked.

I know that’s not a great answer, but I’m unaware of any other way to download the files. My best recommendation is to reach out to Audio Imperia and NI, and ask for assistance.

Good luck!
Thank you Mike it's much appreciated!
I've already reached out to them but not had any response yet but hopefully soon
Best
Dan

the solo strings longs are the weaker part of the library by the sound of it.
Legato's sound very sample like, not real sounding (more like a top tier keyboard/workstation rompler patch). It's Ok-ish.. there are better alternatives

The rest sounds good though (7.5 out of 10 i rate it)

If I recall Audio Imperia will provide a different option to download the files if you contact them direct
This sounds about right, now that i think about it. I believe there was some mention of this in a thread.

Top Bottom