What's new

Ashen Audio's "Hestia" (For Omnisphere 2) is on Sale for $30

Ashen Audio

I am putting Hestia on Sale, $30 vs $40, until the end of March. Hestia has already gotten high praise from Rob Elliot and Charlie Clouser of this forum, and many others who have tried it. Hestia was a passion project, to create super playable, beautifully lush, piano-esque instruments, bells, ambient textures and pads, playable from the mod wheel, and many other sounds. Over 250 of them and 50 Multis. It also contains a large amount of BPM patches. All of them are perfect for film score or any other way you might imagine them.

This will probably be the last time I put Hestia on sale for a while, as I have film scoring projects to attend to and will be concentrating on that for the rest of the year. This set is seriously a no-brainer for anyone doing ambient scoring or looking for sounds that play as beautifully as a soft piano, but aren't necessarily a piano. I put SO much love into these sounds.

There is also a free trial pack at www.ashenaudio.com if you want to try 13 of the patches first.

The trailer:
A play-through:

Last edited:

creativeforge

the plumber
I am putting Hestia on Sale, $30 vs $40, until the end of March. Hestia has already gotten high praise from Rob Elliot and Charlie Clouser of this forum, and many others who have tried it. Hestia was a passion project, to create super playable, beautifully lush, piano-esque instruments, bells, ambient textures and pads, playable from the mod wheel, and many other sounds. Over 250 of them and 50 Multis. It also contains a large amount of BPM patches. All of them are perfect for film score or any other way you might imagine them.

This will probably be the last time I put Hestia on sale for a while, as I have film scoring projects to attend to and will be concentrating on that for the rest of the year. This set is seriously a no-brainer for anyone doing ambient scoring or looking for sounds that play as beautifully as a soft piano, but aren't necessarily a piano. I put SO much love into these sounds.

There is also a free trial pack at www.ashenaudio.com if you want to try 13 of the patches first.

The trailer:
A play-through:

That trailer is soothingly mesmerizing... :)

OP
Ashen Audio

Ashen Audio

Three weeks till the end of our spring sale. Remember to hold onto your Hestia receipt or a screenshot of your Hestia receipt for a special discount on our upcoming "Sc-Fi Themed" patch library with is now picking up serious steam! I'm really looking forward to sharing this next one.

Top Bottom