What's new

ARVA Children Choir released // Free Soloists Expansion released!!!

I'm on a Mac too and can't find a key combo to make the accented Á... I did find this however... Å (Shift+Option+A = ångström)... but I think it's too late for a name change... ;)

I found this on the web:

To get accents on the Mac, hold down the Option key, and while holding it down, type the letter e; then release those keys and type the letter that you want the accent to appear on: á = Opt + e, then a. é = Opt + e, then e. í = Opt + e, then i.

I found this on the web:

To get accents on the Mac, hold down the Option key, and while holding it down, type the letter e; then release those keys and type the letter that you want the accent to appear on: á = Opt + e, then a. é = Opt + e, then e. í = Opt + e, then i.
Well that's easy enough to remember... ;) Á...É...Í...Ó...Ú... :thumbsup: ...thanks for the tip... :)

Hi George, on the off chance that you're watching this thread. I can't get your website up and want to spend some money. Not sure if you know (I'm guessing that you do).

Hi guys, the internet trace company (Level3) our provider host.bg uses got a major crash on the DNS system. They suggest it is fixed now but will take some time - from 12 yo 48 hours. Needless to say, we'll increase the intro period of Arva.

We are impatiently waiting for news as well... thanks for understanding and sorry once again. Our hands are tied... :(

For anybody still debating a purchase: I bought wotan and freyja two weeks ago and I am deeply impressed by the libraries. I enjoy the sound (I am doing a lot of fantasy music atm and the lotr scores are among my all-time favourites) but what brought me the most joy was the scripting and interface. Getting something to sound musical and dialing in phrases featuring changes in note lengths, even in complex meters, is very quick and easy. And then you just save the phrase and load it on a different instance. These are quickly becoming some of my favourite libraries. I am having a blast so far.

P.S. The shouts on Wotan are a special treat for that instant Skyrim soundtrack vibe :)

Hi guys, the internet trace company (Level3) our provider host.bg uses got a major crash on the DNS system. They suggest it is fixed now but will take some time - from 12 yo 48 hours. Needless to say, we'll increase the intro period of Arva.

We are impatiently waiting for news as well... thanks for understanding and sorry once again. Our hands are tied... :(
Thank you for extending the intro period. I'll check again tomorrow (my time).

Dear vi-control family,

normally the Intro Pricing Offer for Árva would have ended today. However since we experienced some unpleasant server hiccups during the regular duration of this offer we decided to extend it until Monday Jan 23.

There won't be another Árva sale for a very long time, so if you are interested in updating your arsenal with the beautiful and mysterious colour of two children choirs in one package now is your last chance.

In addition to that we would also like to inform you that the soloists are almost ready to be released. Everyone who purchased Árva will receive them for free. Unforutnately they won't be ready and polished before Jan 23.

The soloists will definitely be a very special and fun to play with addition to Árva. Some true magic lies within those recordings. We can't wait to show them to you.

Yes, this is a beautifully rendered choir... very inspirational to play. I know the soloists will be tricky to pull-off, but if they're anywhere near the quality of the sections, Arva will become my main writing library for the foreseeable future.

Dear vi-control family,

normally the Intro Pricing Offer for Árva would have ended today. However since we experienced some unpleasant server hiccups during the regular duration of this offer we decided to extend it until Monday Jan 23.

There won't be another Árva sale for a very long time, so if you are interested in updating your arsenal with the beautiful and mysterious colour of two children choirs in one package now is your last chance.

In addition to that we would also like to inform you that the soloists are almost ready to be released. Everyone who purchased Árva will receive them for free. Unforutnately they won't be ready and polished before Jan 23.

The soloists will definitely be a very special and fun to play with addition to Árva. Some true magic lies within those recordings. We can't wait to show them to you.
Good to hear :) I bought Freyja and Wotan yesterday lolz

After three months of hard work, the Árva Soloists are finally ready for release. As promised by us, in December 2016, every owner of Árva will receive the Soloists as a free update. They are now also included in the regular product Árva Children Choir.

Have fun!

Last edited:
Arva Soloists are out... :dancer:
ooooooh yeah.

cwpt.gif

Top Bottom