What's new

ARVA Children Choir released // Free Soloists Expansion released!!!

It does, thanks.

How long does your system take after PayPal to email out the links? My mail server hasn't received anything yet and I'm wondering if I should contact support or be more patient. :)

Usually it's doesn't take longer than one hour. If you still haven't received your links pls shoot us a support email.

Also emails sometimes tend to end up in the spam folder, so it's always a good idea to also have a quick look there.

I've published my review of ARVA. Strezov Sampling approached me a few weeks ago and gave me an out on going through the entire library engine as that has been deeply covered in my reviews for Freyja and Wotan. What I did do was demonstrate many of the capabilities ARVA can perform in an improvised environment. I know I may sound like a shill but..BUT..this library really is awesome. I love it. The tone is beautiful, the playability is smooth, and the fact that you can pull up presets from Wotan and Freyja is awesome. Also, I have to give props to Benny Oschmann for his beautifully written and produced demo. :) Anyway, enjoy my review.

Cheers,

C

I know I may sound like a shill but..BUT..this library really is awesome. I love it. The tone is beautiful, the playability is smooth
As someone who doesn't do reviews and therefore presumably can't be accused of being a shill, I agree. It's a really inspiring library to play. I've been noodling with it the better part of the day. It's very easy to get natural sounding lines. This library does better than anything I've seen so far at avoiding the uncanny valley. Not completely avoiding mind you, but it's terribly impressive for samples.

I'm really looking forward to the soloists. If the legato holds up, Arva will set a new bar.

As someone who doesn't do reviews and therefore presumably can't be accused of being a shill, I agree. It's a really inspiring library to play. I've been noodling with it the better part of the day. It's very easy to get natural sounding lines. This library does better than anything I've seen so far at avoiding the uncanny valley. Not completely avoiding mind you, but it's terribly impressive for samples.

I'm really looking forward to the soloists. If the legato holds up, Arva will set a new bar.
I'm not surprised to read this, or @The Darris or @SpeakPianissimoAndCarry..
I often find myself carried away after firing up Freyja and noodling away. It's so very playable and sounds so very wonderful. Good times.

Yes, all of my sentiments about this library. Natural sounding and Inspiring to play. Speaking of the "uncanny valley." Yes, there are parts of this library where you can easily get that weird vocal synthy sound BUT you can avoid it easily and musically without having to jump through hoops to not get their effect. That's what I really like about it.

I ended up going for the Freyja / Wotan bundle special. I couldn't afford all three. For me I think Freyja would get used more and can cover most of the higher registers until I can swing Arva later on.

Since ARVA has an intro price discount, is that factored in to the bundles that include ARVA? I already have Freyja so I'm considering either just ARVA at the intro sale price or the ARVA + WOTAN bundle. But there doesn't seem to be any advantage to buying now vs. later if one were to choose a bundle that includes ARVA.

Since ARVA has an intro price discount, is that factored in to the bundles that include ARVA? I already have Freyja so I'm considering either just ARVA at the intro sale price or the ARVA + WOTAN bundle. But there doesn't seem to be any advantage to buying now vs. later if one were to choose a bundle that includes ARVA.

The bundles include the Árva Intro Pricing offer atm. The price of the Árva + Freyja + Wotan bundle will be increased after Jan 16 2017.

Also the Wotan/Freyja + Árva bundles will only be available until Jan 16 2017.

After that there will be only two bundles Árva + Freyja + Wotan and Wotan + Freyja.

Early adopters of Árva will also receive the soloists for free.

As you can see there are quite some advantages in buying Árva right now.

I ended up going for the Freyja / Wotan bundle special. I couldn't afford all three. For me I think Freyja would get used more and can cover most of the higher registers until I can swing Arva later on.

There aren't many libraries out there having a sound and playability able to get me inspired to write music. However Freyja, Wotan and Árva are some of them. You won't regret this purchase.

The bundles include the Árva Intro Pricing offer atm. The price of the Árva + Freyja + Wotan bundle will be increased after Jan 16 2017.

Also the Wotan/Freyja + Árva bundles will only be available until Jan 16 2017.

After that there will be only two bundles Árva + Freyja + Wotan and Wotan + Freyja.

Early adopters of Árva will also receive the soloists for free.

As you can see there are quite some advantages in buying Árva right now.
Just to be clear... the Árva "soloists" will be a separate add-on upgrade if I don't by Árva now or, will the price of Árva just go up once the soloists are completed and added, or...?

Just to be clear... the Árva "soloists" will be a separate add-on upgrade if I don't by Árva now or, will the price of Árva just go up once the soloists are completed and added, or...?

They will be a free update for everyone who bought Árva before their release. We have not yet decided if we will just increase the price or sell them as a seperate addon. We don't want to tell you facts and then later change them. Everyone buying Árva now will be able to get their hands on the soloists for free, everything else is yet to be decided.

However one thing for sure: When we release the soloists Árva won't be available any more for $369, since the intro price ends Jan 16 and the soloists won't be polished before that.

They will be a free update for everyone who bought Árva before their release. We have not yet decided if we will just increase the price or sell them as a seperate addon. We don't want to tell you facts and then later change them. Everyone buying Árva now will be able to get their hands on the soloists for free, everything else is yet to be decided.

However one thing for sure: When we release the soloists Árva won't be available any more for $369, since the intro price ends Jan 16 and the soloists won't be polished before that.
Ack... got it... :thumbsup: now I need to scrape together $369 before 1/16... I just listened to the Árva demo's again and it gave me chills. It reminded me of 45 years ago when I sang in a boy's choir before puberty turned me in to a frog... :alien: ;)

p.s. does your keyboard make the Á letter on it's own or do you have to cut-and-paste every time it like I do... :cool:

Ack... got it... :thumbsup: now I need to scrape together $369 before 1/16... I just listened to the Árva demo's again and it gave me chills. It reminded me of 45 years ago when I sang in a boy's choir before puberty turned me in to a frog... :alien: ;)

p.s. does your keyboard make the Á letter on it's own or do you have to cut-and-paste every time it like I do... :cool:

Those were the days, right? ;)

There is a little key ´ on the top right of the keyboard, just press it down, hold it and then press the regular A.

Good suggestion though. Might save some more time especially when dealing with support emails. :)

Glad to hear that folk who have purchased are happy. I will be joining the party soon...very soon. Intro offer is too good to miss (imho).

I just got the limited time Wotan + Arva bundle to add to Freyja. I've wanted Wotan for a long time and figured now is the best time while the bundle is available. Thanks so much to whomever pointed me in the Strezov Sampling direction in the first place. The choirs are inspiring and a joy to play. I'm looking forward to Arva soloists and more wonderful libraries in the new year!

(P.S. My Mac keyboard must be different because I don't see that key anywhere.)

Top Bottom