What's new

ARVA Children Choir released // Free Soloists Expansion released!!!

There will be a Wotan, Feyja and Arva bundle available at a discounted price during christmas. More info later today, so stay tuned!

This would be so great. And if this bundle would have a special christmas price, it would be even better :)
And the demos are so amazing! I actually spent all my money for libraries this year, but when I hear this...damn :)

7c46850c31340fcbc6aecc335fca6825.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen,

we are proud to inform you that Árva just got released.

Owners of Frejya/Wotan already received a special discount code via Email.

Enjoy the library!

Here's a new walkthrough:

The Soloists (due to be released Q1 2017 as a free update for early adopters) will contain:

Girl soloist (Alto) - Ooh Legato
Girl soloist (Alto) - Syllabuilder patch (4 syllables)
Girl soloist (Soprano) - Ooh Legato
Girl soloist (Soprano) - Syllabuilder patch (4 syllables)
Boy soloist (Alto) - Ah Legato
Boy soloist (Alto) - Ooh Legato
Boy soloist (Soprano) - Ah Legato
Boy soloist (Soprano) - Ooh Legato
Boy soloist (Soprano) - Syllabuilder patch (4 syllables)

Have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from all of us!

Team Strezov Sampling :)

Those are some very good sounding legatos.

In the walkthrough I noticed that the legato patches didn't have legato speed, while the phrase builder patches did. Did I misread something?

Also I couldn't help but noticing the Rih syllable is sung as "Ris." Maybe it's a language thing?

Those are some very good sounding legatos.

In the walkthrough I noticed that the legato patches didn't have legato speed, while the phrase builder patches did. Did I misread something?

Also I couldn't help but noticing the Rih syllable is sung as "Ris." Maybe it's a language thing?

The legato patches use a different legato technique than the ones inside the syllabuilder. The separate patches use our polyphonic true legato scripting, while the syllabuilder legato has the agile legato scripting. Two different ways of handling the same task, but resulting in two totally different sounds.

However both of them are fully polyphonic with intelligent voice leading algorithms so you only have to sit down and play without thinking.

Yes indeed that's a little misstake on the GUI the syllable is Rhis not Rhi. You can however delete the "s" consonant with adjusting the releases. Just one click on you're done.

Hope this helps!

Top Bottom