What's new

ARVA Children Choir released // Free Soloists Expansion released!!!

Yeah this sounds really damn good. Gotta love what strezov sampling is doing with these choir libraries. I know I'm still enjoying storm choir.

I'm intrigued. I'd love to hear less orchestrally dense demos next, perhaps featuring the soloists.
Yep! I would love to hear the actual sound quality of this choir in isolation (especially the soloists). From the demos, it sounds incredible.

Hey there,

thanks a lot for your interest. As written in our last post, we will release a full walkthrough demonstrating the whole library in detail during the next hours. As always the walkthrough will be completely unprocessed, so you can judge the raw sound quality. In addition to that we also have more demos currently in production.

Regarding the soloists: There is a reason the demos atm don't feature them. They do sound fantastic. Definitely the best sampled solo voices I have ever heard so far. And here's the problem: In order to minimize the negative effets sampling brings to the sound quality and to keep the high standards Wotan, Freyja and Arva have with all their content we would like to further polish the soloists a bit. Releasing them as (of course) free update in Q1 2017.

We don't want to include stuff in our products which isn't as perfect as it can be, that's also the reason we frequently update our libraries. Nothing worse than paying for a big library and then discovering it has tons of small flaws. You quickly end up feeling like a beta tester, doing the job others should have done before you and even having to pay for that. That's not what we ever want our customers to experience. The bigger the library the more difficult it is to achieve that, though. And Arva is pretty big.

In order to make this process more efficient and to safe you guys the trouble of downloading the same library twice we would include all soloists samples in the first release of Arva, so you only have to download 2 MB of patches and scripts in the end. Of course there will also be seperate soloist demos and a walkthrough video just for them once they are ready.

Thoughts?

Just so I understand this, the soloists will be included with the initial release, but there will be an update for them later on? Will they be included in the walkthrough video?

It sounds like all the samples for the solos will be included in the initial downloads, but there won't be playable solo voices until the scripting is ready.

Another product from Strezov to the must buy-list...Oh boy, my poor wallet!

We are only hours away from the release. And what a release it will be. In the mean time here's the first walkthrough video taking a look at all the features the library has and how to use them. A complete patch walkthrough video will be posted in few hours together with lots of new demos showing the library in a more upfront context.

Enjoy:

Please can you tell us the price before tomorrow? It is very important so we can make decisions as there are a few libraries all coming out now. Thank you.

Please can you tell us the price before tomorrow? It is very important so we can make decisions as there are a few libraries all coming out now. Thank you.

Normal Retail Price $429
Intro Price $369 -$329 depends on how many choirs you already own from us

Top Bottom