What's new

jrrshop

Purveyors of musical dreams fulfilled
Arturia V Collection 8 on sale for $499:

This is the most comprehensive anthology of classic synth and keyboards ever made. This is decades of passionate research, modelling, and development. This is your chance to take your place in music history.

SteveK

I’m able to get this with a cross grade price of £399 which is good.

But I’m wondering whether it’s worth having. Given the value per instrument and some of the great things included it seems a no brainer but do I really need it? I’ve got Ableton Live, Omni, Zebra, Korg legacy collection and various hardware inc 2 Moogs, a Prophet 6 and a Korg Kronos. Plus a load of orchestral libraries. I’ve got enough sounds to fit any piece and explore for the rest of my life...

But the collection really appeals just for the sheer variety and fun of exploring it all. Severe GAS kicking in which has been an issue the last year given I’ve had time to spend on music more than ever. (I have a very busy work life as an accountant and music is not my job but a passion in my spare time).

Any thoughts on how good it is and if it’s worth going for would be appreciated
Thanks
Steve

OP
jrrshop

jrrshop

I can discount it to £299 for you. The things that would probably make good additions to what you already have are:

Pigments
Emulator II V
CZ V
Mellotron V
CMI V
Synclavier V
Spark
Buchla Easel V

DimensionsTomorrow

I’ve got V Collection 7 and will probably upgrade to 8 next time there is a big sale.

For me the highlights are some of the more obscure synths like the Synthi and Buchla. There’s actually so much in there that you can forget what you have, and there are some I’ve never even touched like the CMI sampler.

Last edited:

SteveK

I can discount it to £299 for you. The things that would probably make good additions to what you already have are:

Pigments
Emulator II V
CZ V
Mellotron V
CMI V
Synclavier V
Spark
Buchla Easel V
Hi. How would I go about getting the discount to £299 please? Would that still give me access to future owner upgrade pricing as well?
thanks
steve

OP
jrrshop

jrrshop

Please PM me your JRR and PayPal emails, then I'll send you a PayPal invoice. It will be a normal full version that will give you access to future owner upgrade pricing.

zuus

Please PM me your JRR and PayPal emails, then I'll send you a PayPal invoice. It will be a normal full version that will give you access to future owner upgrade pricing.
Hey, does this offer still stand? I'd be interested, too.

Top Bottom