What's new

CLOSED Arturia V Collection 6 (removed from sale)

Not certain this is 100% true.

I obtained a free copy of Analog Lab Lite, and then was able to upgrade to V Collection 8 + new SQ80 V + two preset banks for $269.

Also, from what I understand, it is the same price ($149) to upgrade whether one has VC6 or VC7.

Thus, I would surmise that at least until Arturia's promotion ends on October 5, the value of either VC6 or VC7 is $120 max, if someone's intention was to upgrade to VC8 + SQ80 V + 2 soundbanks.

it will either be $329 or $299, respectively.

Basically, this the cheapest route to V Collection 8 + SQ80 V

Not certain this is 100% true.

I obtained a free copy of Analog Lab Lite, and then was able to upgrade to V Collection 8 + new SQ80 V + two preset banks for $269.

Also, from what I understand, it is the same price ($149) to upgrade whether one has VC6 or VC7.

Thus, I would surmise that at least until Arturia's promotion ends on October 5, the value of either VC6 or VC7 is $120 max, if someone's intention was to upgrade to VC8 + SQ80 V + 2 soundbanks.

Thanks for the information. Actually, I was only able to see $149 in my account, so was completely unaware of the $269 thing. I have updated my post to remove this part of the text.

That said, I believe the price is decent if one doesn't plan to upgrade now or have a completely new account or not getting the $269 price for some reason. Additionally, for some, it will be in EUR in their account, so my USD price helps with that too. I will consider reducing the price if it doesn't get sold quickly. I welcome any offers. :thumbsup:

EDIT: V Collection 7 is already sold now (on KVR).

Last edited:
Top Bottom