What's new

Art Conductor 7.6 - Available Now - Adds OT Berlin Orchestra (Berklee) and VSL Woodwinds + Historic Winds

Is there going to be a set for the new VSL SYNCHRON BRASS? or is it straight forward to edit an existing articulation set? Thanks!
+1

I was looking forward to Synchron Brass EM. The ones VSL provide are incomplete (ie not every art is included).

Hi, will owners of 7.2 get an update code as in the past? Or is this a new purchase for 7.2 users. I don’t seem to have received any upgrade email. Thanks

Hi, will owners of 7.2 get an update code as in the past? Or is this a new purchase for 7.2 users. I don’t seem to have received any upgrade email. Thanks
The update emails are out, maybe you can check your spam folder? And yes, the update is for free for art conductor 7 users.

Probably one of my best purchases ever!! Redoing the whole template with Art Conductor expression maps… saving ton of hours while doing it and I just love how everything is coming together!! Thnx for making those @babylonwaves worth every penny!!

Art Conductor is hands down the most useful purchase I have ever done. Takes a few more extra seconds to set it up, but it saves so much time in the end. I cant recommend it enough.

EDIT: I first wrote "I can recommend it enough". That was a mistake. I ment of course "I cant recommend it enough". Haha!

Last edited:
Will the ”low latency” legato mode in Cinematic Studio Woodwinds 1.3 be included in the update?
as it turns out, it won't but it will in the next update. if you need it urgently, contact me privately and I'll send you a beta.

First of all, I wanted to add my support for the product. I used to do all the articulation mappings in FL Studio via BRSO Articulate. Was a real pain to do so, because even though I only did articulations for a small portion of the libraries I owned, it took forever.

I switched to Studio One, stumbled upon Art Conductor in this forum, and decided to try it. The amount of hours I saved because of the product was well worth it. I cannot recommend it enough for anyone who owns these libraries! And to be active in the forum and provide updates directly to people is above and beyond.

That being said, I had some questions about future updates. ProjectSAM has all but said that they are going to add Adaptive Sync to multiple existing libraries - starting with True Strike, Symphobia, and then Symphobia 2. Will these be updated on Art Conductor as well?

Also, is there any plans to add additional mappings for any SoundIron libraries? I know they have a lot, but I didn't want to start to do them myself to have them replaced.

@Elmakai

Currently the following SoundIron libs are included. Which ones do you miss? As for ProjectSam, let's see what they'll release and what we can do to support it.

Elysium Harp
Hyperion Strings Elements
Hyperion Strings Micro
Mars Choir
Mercury Boys Choir
Mimi Page Light And Shadow
Olympus Elements
Requiem Light
Venus Choir
Voices Of Adey
Voices Of Rapture

as it turns out, it won't but it will in the next update. if you need it urgently, contact me privately and I'll send you a beta.
No worries. Good to hear it's on your radar, though. It's not that urgent, but thanks for the offer. I'll just wait for the next update.

@babylonwaves

You know, I could have sworn I found a few libraries that had key switches from SoundIron that the Art Conductor didn't have mappings for. But now that I'm looking for them, I cannot find them. I have only recently purchased the Omega bundle from them, so I haven't had a lot of time to delve into all their libraries yet. I will have to keep an eye out and I'll let you know if I find any.

I did find some inconsistencies with the ones that are currently mapped. For example, in Olympus Elements > True Legato folder, each instrument only has two syllables: Ah and Oh. Those are each mapped twice - so on Olympus Elements Legato Ensemble, there are two key switches for men and women.
The Art Conductor mappings have a bunch of syllables that are not in the instrument, and they also don't trigger any of the women's voices. This seems to be the same for all the instruments in the folder.

But if you go to the Marcatos folder, it has all the correct syllables but only for one side. This seems like the case for most of the Olympus instruments where there are keyswitches for divisi or for two different vowel articulations.

Another example of this is Elysium Harp. In Elysium Harp Amb - Chromadrone, there are keyswitches for Layer 1, but not Layer 2.

Another example of this is Elysium Harp. In Elysium Harp Amb - Chromadrone, there are keyswitches for Layer 1, but not Layer 2.
you cannot really control two independent layers with key switches. for example: you have independent layers and both feature 10 key switches. to map every possibility permutation of the two layers you need 10 x 10 = 100 articulation options.

you cannot really control two independent layers with key switches. for example: you have independent layers and both feature 10 key switches. to map every possibility permutation of the two layers you need 10 x 10 = 100 articulation options.
At the risk of derailing,
Like others on here, would love to see you tackle Dorico Playback templates next .... ;)

It would be difficult to have a single articulation for each possible combination, but if both layers were mapped out individually, there are several methods one could use to trigger both to get the two layers wanted.

Also, as I mentioned about the Olympus Elements > True Legato folder, the articulations are not correct. There are mappings for a bunch of syllables that the instrument doesn't have. It's seems to have been copy/pasted from a different instrument.

Top Bottom