What's new

Arkhis Demo (NI & OT)

Alex Niedt

Hi all. Just wanted to share my official demo for the new Arkhis library from Native Instruments & Orchestral Tools. The textures are so incredibly beautiful and inspiring. Definitely recommended for any fans of the TIME libraries from OT. I also used tubular bells and timpani from Berlin Percussion and layered in some first violins from Berlin Strings in one section.

So so good and inspiring. Wonderful job. This library has me listening through it at a snails pace....I get stuck on patch after patch just mesmerized.

Very nice.

It seems this library is a lot more sound-design-y than Time Macro. Somewhere between OT and Heavocity (which is about right for NI). All the demos, lovely though they are, feel a lot more hybrid. Is that fair?

Very nice track!
Imho, it could've used a more dynamic second build, and maybe a more gradual introduction to the grandeur (especially the double bass), but the sounds are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing, keep it up.

Regards,
Roy

Very nice.

It seems this library is a lot more sound-design-y than Time Macro. Somewhere between OT and Heavocity (which is about right for NI). All the demos, lovely though they are, feel a lot more hybrid. Is that fair?
Thank you! Maybe the final product is more like that? I was using the raw samples, which are just orchestral samples. I actually don't know what the actual interface is like.

Very nice track!
Imho, it could've used a more dynamic second build, and maybe a more gradual introduction to the grandeur (especially the double bass), but the sounds are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing, keep it up.
Thanks! It had to be a short demo, so I couldn't spend time on gradual introductions, haha. Tried to do what I could with just the textures and a couple flourishes from Berlin Percussion (tubular bells, timpani).

Top Bottom