APD Offer: 91% Off Aurora Choir by Aria Sounds

APD

For only $39.99 (normally $430), get Aurora Choir by ARIA SOUNDS!

The Aurora Choir is an elegant and powerful choir sample library for Kontakt (full version 4 or higher required).

Weighing in at 11GB, this massive vocal library contains both Sopranos and Altos (separate instruments for maximum control), and has an absolutely stunning legato tone. On top of this, it has short syllables, arranged into a very conveniently playable sequencer. Simply arrange your phrase in the sequence, and play away – the choir will automatically sing the syllables you enter.

The choir contains four true legato modes (ah, eh, ih and oh) sampled at multiple dynamic layers, giving a total of EIGHT true sampled legato sets, for absolute realism and variation.

Key Features
  • 11 GB of Content (22GB Required for installation process)
  • The full version of Kontakt 4 or above is required to run this software.
  • Multiple Legato Modes at Multiple Dynamics
  • Four Mic Positions (48kHz / 24 Bit)
Deal page: https://audioplugin.deals/aurora-choir-by-aria-sounds/
Deal ends: April 7th 2020

Videos

Geomir

Is this worth it, if you don't have any other choir library?
Tricky question, this is up to you! I mean, this is only sopranos and altos, so you're gonna miss the tenors and bass voices! (Also I don't see any staccato options.)

Still, the price is so crazy, that it's cheap even for a female-only choir!

Cheap only if you own full retail Kontakt... Otherwise add 400 (or 250) to the cost of the library...

So it could be your first choir library, especially at this price, but it might not be your last! :)

Last edited:

kleotessard

Old New Member
I bought it because I was intrigued by the $430 price.

The sound is ok ! But yes only alto and sopranos ! But for the low price it's ok. More I don't think so!
There are many better choirs.

The user interface is ok but you can't save or load the phonems sequence.
The alto and soprano can do the same phonems but the default sequences on both are not the same. So if you want to play the same phonems sequence on one instance of alto and one instance of soprano you'll have to modify one the two instances.
I'd like to have a patch combining alto and sopranos.

Edit after a few days : Even at that price I don't recommand it. I like the sound sometime but I don't think I'll use it, it's not fun to use (the speed parameter for the sequence destroy the sound). If you don't have any choir look at some of Soundiron cheap ones if you're short on money.

Last edited:

Instrugramm

I think at this price it's actually quite nice, the higher dynamics are a bit much but adding your own reverb helps a lot. You can also activate legato for the sequencer in V2, a feature that does come in handy, should you want to use it. The lower dynamics are very good and the legato transitions aren't half bad either.

bosone

I already have Soundiron Requiem Light 3.0
do you think this could be a nice addition?
although i never used requiem yet!

x-dfo

Reporting back, it's 'good'.
I think at this price it's actually quite nice, the higher dynamics are a bit much but adding your own reverb helps a lot. You can also activate legato for the sequencer in V2, a feature that does come in handy, should you want to use it. The lower dynamics are very good and the legato transitions aren't half bad either.
Yep those are my thoughts exactly, a cool thing to do to add a bit of texture is triple up the kontakt instances, have one instance on legato, one on poly, and the other on sequencer and as you play it gives just a bit more life than standalone.