What's new

FS / Trade Anyone wants to trade either Ableton Live Suite or Pro Tools for Cubase 10.5 (with dongle)?

DS_Joost

One day I'll fly away!
So I have a copy of Cubase 10.5 with dongle that I don't use anymore. Anyone interested in a trade? I have a good history of buying and selling, with swift transactions and willingness to help throughout the process. Any interested, please contact me!

Peace,

Joost

Last edited:
I do not see why a new license holder would not get a normal free update everyone else owning a license gets. Of course a paid update is a paid update.
Furthermore it seems like many here want Cubase or other software for almost nothing. Not very realistic if you ask me.

Furthermore it seems like many here want Cubase or other software for almost nothing. Not very realistic if you ask me.

Its not that so much as there was just a massive sale in May where you could buy Cubase 10.0 pro for as little $258 U.S. and now people are trying to profit on it....and on top of that the new update is just around the corner. It would make no sense to buy a used copy of it without the update for what people are asking.

Why don't you let people decide for themselves. Nobody is asking you to buy anything. For your information, my license of Cubase PRO version 10.5 (the latest!) is up for sale for a very atrractive price, but not on this forum. By the way, stop living in the past.

Why don't you let people decide for themselves. Nobody is asking you to buy anything. For your information, my license of Cubase PRO version 10.5 (the latest!) is up for sale for a very atrractive price, but not on this forum. By the way, stop living in the past.

Easy there bud...didn't mean to offend you or anything. I'm sure you'll sell it just fine if it's a fair price. :cool:

Guys, the price is for Cubase 10.5 Pro AND VEPro 7 together, with me paying the transfer fee of 75 euros. So I get to keep 425 out of it. Not a bad deal, is it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom