Anyone using Kontakt quick load in Studio One?

easyrider

Before I submit my video to Presonus...just wanted to check if people are using quick load with latest Kontakt in Studio 1 5.1

cheers

Lukas

Keyboardist / composer
What does not work and when does it crash? Which Kontakt version and which OS (version) do you use?

OP
easyrider

easyrider

When using Kontakt with my quick load library I get studio one hangs and lag.

Delete the Kontakt quick load library C: > Users > Username > AppData > Local > Native Instruments > Kontakt

S1 works fine with Kontakt...copy the quick load folder back to C: > Users > Username > AppData > Local > Native Instruments > Kontakt

Studio one hangs again when using Kontakt 6.4.2

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Lukas

Keyboardist / composer
Sorry, I don't see you using the Quick Load in this video. This video only shows something is hanging. This won't be of any use for the developers.

S1 works fine with Kontakt...copy the quick load folder back to C: > Users > Username > AppData > Local > Native Instruments > Kontakt

Studio one hangs again when using Kontakt.
Kontakt hangs. Which makes the whole process (Studio One) hang. You should report this to Native Instruments. Are you running the latest update of Kontakt (I don't see if it's 5 or 6)?

Or does this only occur in Studio One 5.1 but does work fine in version 5.0.2?

OP
easyrider

easyrider

Sorry, I don't see you using the Quick Load in this video. This video only shows something is hanging. This won't be of any use for the developers.

Kontakt hangs. Which makes the whole process (Studio One) hang. You should report this to Native Instruments. Are you running the latest update of Kontakt (I don't see if it's 5 or 6)?

Or does this only occur in Studio One 5.1 but does work fine in version 5.0.2?
Im going to do another video...I don’t need to use quickload for it to hang...

If I Delete the Kontakt quick load library C: > Users > Username > AppData > Local > Native Instruments > Kontakt

S1 works fine with Kontakt...

copy the quick load folder back to C: > Users > Username > AppData > Local > Native Instruments > Kontakt

Studio one hangs again when using Kontakt 6.4.2

Ive replicated it many times...

Both in 5.1 and 5.0.2

When using Kontakt in standalone mode...quick load works fine...

Having the quick load folder in place with pro tools is a none issue...or cubase pro...

devonmyles

Quick load (latest Kontakt version) and ST1 v5.1 works absolutely fine here. (On Windows 10).

Try rebuilding your quick load library, or maybe, empty the folder and start reintroducing the contents one at a time. There might be a corrupt file causing the problem