What's new

The Dawesome Thread - Abyss, Novum, Kult, Love discussion. New synth - Myth (rumour: 4/20 release)

Someone on the Dawesome Village Discord is saying that Tracktion support told them they won't be allowing license transfers for individual plugins any more, only full account take overs. Huge policy change if accurate. Perhaps Tracktion support only meant purchases through authorized resellers? They were having issues with that before.

Someone on the Dawesome Village Discord is saying that Tracktion support told them they won't be allowing license transfers for individual plugins any more, only full account take overs. Huge policy change if accurate. Perhaps Tracktion support only meant purchases through authorized resellers? They were having issues with that before.
this has been the case for at least a year (actually less than that, see my correction below).

I am selling my Tracktion account over in the sales subforum, never done an account transfer before but should not be too hard. I would rather sell individually like most everyone tho

EDIT; Just to be fair to Tracktion, I checked my emails and they did an individual transfer for me on July31 2023 but flagged they were winding back on that

Last edited:
Wondering what types of samples are best for use with Myth (particularly since there are a bunch of sales on samples going on). Are dry samples generally better than samples with a lot of reverb or delay etc.?

Top Bottom