What's new

Another Competition from a literary short story?

Not that I currently know of. The competition in Zürich has been postponed to next year and I bet more of those competitions will go for 2021. Maybe some Indie movie competition is coming, but then you have to check Google to find out if this is the case.

Not that I currently know of. The competition in Zürich has been postponed to next year and I bet more of those competitions will go for 2021. Maybe some Indie movie competition is coming, but then you have to check Google to find out if this is the case.
yeah I was googling but not finding it. Could have sworn the deadline was coming up. It was literally an excerpt from a line in a short story and you were to compose a theme

Ah, you mean the fantasy-style theme which was to be used for a competition a while ago? If that's correct I can check my e-mail to see if I still have it, if you want.

I can't find it in my e-mail anymore, it's been a while ago, so I probably deleted it also from the trash.
Are you interested specifically in taking part in a competition, or are you more on the lookout for the short movies they provide to compose some music for?

I can't find it in my e-mail anymore, it's been a while ago, so I probably deleted it also from the trash.
Are you interested specifically in taking part in a competition, or are you more on the lookout for the short movies they provide to compose some music for?
no sweat. I was going to enter it. I was interested because unlike the West World One, the source material was dialogue from a short story instead of a scene. Been trying to write to emotions and metaphors lately. So I was looking for more practice. thanks for checking, I'll turn my attention to other things.

Top Bottom