What's new

Announcing Scream Elements Aleatoric FX Bundle $49

Olajide-
How is the Scream 2 update coming along? Do you think it will be released before Christmas? Let us know of any progress.

Looks like he moved on to a different newly formed company name called: Hidden Path Audio

Not sure this is true. But the pdf from Hidden Path includes:
Thank you for downloading our very first FREE product, the ORCHESTRAL RISE BUILDER! This orchestral sample library was recorded with members of the Georgian National Philharmonic at the Georgian Film Studio scoring stage in Tbilisi, Georgia.

Last edited:
Not sure this is true. But the pdf from Hidden Path includes:
Thank you for downloading our very first FREE product, the ORCHESTRAL RISE BUILDER! This orchestral sample library was recorded with members of the Georgian National Philharmonic at the Georgian Film Studio scoring stage in Tbilisi, Georgia.

The same stage as Olajide. Hmm.

Could be coincidence? Otherwise they are making very similar products to his, very similar name, and same studio once he "closed up shop". Members here haven't received any response back clarifying information as well as an update for their purchases.

@j_kranz stepped into the other thread to verify that it's his project, not Olajide's. I understand you may have been burnt by Private Labs, but I think it's unfair to Hidden Path Audio to make accusations with the only evidence being product similarity.

All the best,

Glad that has been verified. It was mentioned that he had moved on to another business/online entity. Was hoping that was him to come and message this board as there are still many users who have technical issues. In the meantime, if Olajide can get in touch on this board soon, that is appreciated. Thanks.

I have it brought up in my browser atm and was listening to some samples from it. Might have to pick it up soon.

Edit: Just saw the email and realized what this was. Very irritating but at least a legitimate company picked it up and fixed it. So much for being exclusive though which is the only reason I paid so much for Scream.

Last edited:
Yeah Olajide certainly hasn't developed a tremendous sense of trust :-(
Given his bad marketing statements and actions,imo we are probably better off if he develops libraries for more established companies,stays behind the scenes and we deal with a real vendor.

I do hope 8dio actually did fix some of the issues users have had and improved this library.As some who bought all 4 Scream libraries 8dio's offer is very generous,we shall see........

Last edited:
Too bad 8dio didn't give a discount to previous owners. I guess this puts a nail in the coffin of "I'll get those fixes done" that he promised. Can't believe any owner would spend another $199 for fixes and an 8dio interface (although probably a serious gui improvement).
Apparently all previous owner's get it for like 30bucks from 8dio

Yes as Mouse stated I actually got it for $29.

The interface makes this library SO much easier to use. Keyswitches instead of 50+ nki's. Key ranges that make more sense. Definitely worth the $29 if you previously bought one of the Scream libraries. I don't mind the fact that it is no longer an "exclusive" library, to me this is a much more usable product now.

Lord. I had trashed the 8dio email without reading properly.

29 i'm in and happy.

Bit sad that my first investment into a ltd edition library will be my last. And suggest that the author come and rattle off an explanation.

But well done 8dio, good move;)

Top Bottom