What's new

Animator and Orchestrator 2.0 Updates OUT NOW!

Wytse @ ProjectSAM

ProjectSAM - Customer Support
Hi all!

The 2.0 update for Colours: Animator and Orchestrator is out now!

Introducing a completely re-designed and refreshed GUI for both Animator and Orchestrator, a new velocity read-out, better grouping of sections and more dynamic control options for both these libraries.

The update will be free for all existing and new Animator and Orchestrator users, so head over to Native Access and enjoy all that's new!

Last edited:
No date just yet, but I'll make sure to chime in again once a release date has been confirmed!
Please could you tell me if I were to buy Animator today, would I have to pay more to upgrade to the new version or is there a grace period where I’d get it for free?

I nearly bought it the other day but now I’m hesitating due to this imminent update.

Thank you.

The update will be free for all existing and new Animator and Orchestrator users.
This has always been the case with the bigger ProjectSAM libraries as well, all new content free. What you might consider is waiting for the upgraded Colours bundle if you want to get all three, AFAIK the packs don't have a complete your bundle option.

This has always been the case with the bigger ProjectSAM libraries as well, all new content free. What you might consider is waiting for the upgraded Colours bundle if you want to get all three, AFAIK the packs don't have a complete your bundle option.
Brilliant! Thank you. Have a great day. :)

Are the Colours still worth getting, if you have the Symphobia trio? Or are they redundant due to similar content.

Please could you tell me if I were to buy Animator today, would I have to pay more to upgrade to the new version or is there a grace period where I’d get it for free?

I nearly bought it the other day but now I’m hesitating due to this imminent update.

Thank you.

Thanks for jumping in @Ruffian Price

Just to confirm this: The upcoming update for Colours: Animator and Orchestrator will indeed be free of any costs for all existing and new Animator and Orchestrator users!

Are the Colours still worth getting, if you have the Symphobia trio? Or are they redundant due to similar content.

Hi GtrString!

Both Colours: Animator and Orchestrator are two completely separate libraries which had their own recording sessions and offer each their own unique content, separate from the Symphobia Series.

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Top Bottom