What's new

An open letter to our VI-C friends

Thanks for the update. If I buy Blakus now, will I recieve a discount when the new version comes out?
All the updates they've made so far has been free as far as i know. It won't be totally new sample libraries, it will be updates, so i would be really surprised if they suddenly started to make them paid.

All the updates they've made so far has been free as far as i know. It won't be totally new sample libraries, it will be updates, so i would be really surprised if they suddenly started to make them paid.
Thanks for the info! I'm going to get Blakus and the Chapman Trumpet on Friday 👍

Hey Alex

Do you know when the Walker Piano update will be released yet ? Is it potentially this week ?

Love all the instruments of yours that I own, which is quite a few. Use them every day...Cheers

We have one problem left to solve -- it should be done within a few days now...

Thanks for the update. If I buy Blakus now, will I recieve a discount when the new version comes out?

We don't plan on charging for users to update their ISS updates when they are ready. Thanks!

-Alex

Happy Friday!

Walker Lite and Full will be updated at the beginning of next week. Had a lot of last minute errors to work out, but luckily we're down to troubleshooting download issues. Look forward to hearing what everyone does with the half pedaling action :)

Happy Friday!

Walker Lite and Full will be updated at the beginning of next week. Had a lot of last minute errors to work out, but luckily we're down to troubleshooting download issues. Look forward to hearing what everyone does with the half pedaling action :)
will we be getting emails or do we need to check the site?

Happy Friday!

That is my cue to buy this beautiful instrument! Congratulations on the update!

Happy Friday!

Will the update be available for the legacy version (full Kontakt 5.4.1)?

I am so excited, as if box full of chocolate cakes is coming with update :laugh: . Can`t wait tonight, go Embertone

Last edited:
Greetings Embertone,one of my favourite developers
The next update project that we will work tirelessly on is for our line of solo strings: Intimate Strings (Blakus Cello, Friedlander Violin, Fischer Viola, Leonid Bass). In some cases there will be new samples, and our goal will be to bring them all up so that the feature sets are more equal. (Right now Blakus is lagging behind the others).
All the other updates are out
Popelka basoon(which I adore) is out
Joshua essential also

My questions are these;
Any news for intimate strings update?
Any hope to implement this (lovely) auto feature of basoon to the Herring Clarinet?
Will there be a Oboe or a Flute production from you in the future?

Top Bottom