An indispensable workflow booster for Kontakt

Discussion in 'COMMERCIAL Announcements' started by dfhagai, Dec 7, 2018 at 1:09 AM.

1. dfhagai

dfhagai HD

Aug 24, 2009
    Israel
    Shake the dust of your Pad Controllers!

Drum-pads/controllers are a fun! BUT, most of them suffer from the following limitations:

• Your mapping isn't saved within your DAW (unless you use clumsy drum-maps of some sort). which mean you need to flip presets continuously.
    • Matching your software and hardware is slow and cumbersome - either do it physically or use your pad/drum controller external MIDI editor.
    • This one is a biggy - In windows, you can't run your external MIDI editor and DAW in parallel, because of windows doesn't offer multi client MIDI functionality (It turned my beloved boppad completely useless, since I've bought it more then a year. ago..).
    • You have a limited amount of presets on your hardware.
    • A lot of pad/drum controller sends only short notes, which blocks them from playing melodic instruments (Aerodrums included).
    NoteMatrix is a must have to anyone who owns Kontakt and a Pad Controller. It's an elegant and sophisticated Kontakt multi-script, comprised of a 12-cell matrix. It grabs incoming MIDI notes from your pad controller (or any other MIDI hardware), and swaps them in real-time with other MIDI notes and channels of your choice. Most importantly - it saves your mapping withing your DAW/Kontakt Multi!

This allows you to:
    • Match your hardware and software quickly and painlessly.
    • Save the mapping within Kontakt /DAW track preset/NoteMatrix preset, for perfect recall every time.
    • Nearly eliminate all need to reprogram your Pad Controller, with an external MIDI editor.
    • Eliminate 90% of the need to reprogram your Pad Controller physically.
    • Allows you to play any melodic instrument (using the Lengthen Knob)
    • By-passes Windows MIDI Multi Client limitations, between your DAW and your Hardware's External MIDI Editor.
    NoteMatrix basically gives your Pad Controller a whole new life.
    By simplifying the integration process, it’s just becomes super useful!

Now at an introduction price of just 20$ (RRP 30$), offer expires 1/1/19.
    You can get it at: https://www.hagaid.com/product-page/notematrix

Happy Padding!
    HD

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018 at 4:13 AM
    leogardini likes this.
  2. HBen

HBen Senior Member

Apr 1, 2018
    May I ask what is that pad controller you are using in the demo video? Thanks.

I guess I will pick this up, and get a same pad controller like yours.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018 at 8:27 AM
    dfhagai likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    dfhagai

dfhagai HD

Aug 24, 2009
    Israel
    Hi HBen,

Thank you for your interest in my product.

I use several controllers in this video. You probably mean Keith Mcmillen Boppad.
    I also use my beloved Korg PadKONTROL, the amazing Aerodrums, and the excelllent discontinued Steinberg CMC PD.

Actually, Boppad is so cool that It triggered the development of NoteMatrix :)

Generally, NoteMatrix will work seamlessly with any MIDI controller.

HD

4. HBen

HBen Senior Member

Apr 1, 2018
    Boppad, yes, that's it, I am going to get that one.

OK, my order was placed. Thank you so much for making this small useful tool.

dfhagai likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    dfhagai

dfhagai HD

Aug 24, 2009
    Israel
  6. Amichai Haneman

Amichai Haneman Film and Gaming Music Producer

Jun 10, 2018
    Israel
    A very useful and intuitive Multi-script! Thank you Hagai Davidoff!
    NoteMatrix helps me to set my drum-padded MIDI instruments is a matter of seconds! such a workflow buster I have never seen before :emoji_sunglasses:
    The interface is very comfortable, easy to learn, a fully detailed manual, it opens a new world of possibilities for a drum pad user.

Also, if you guys have a Boppad and you want to use it with NoteMatrix, check out this tutorial:

dfhagai likes this.
  7. OP
    OP
    dfhagai

dfhagai HD

Aug 24, 2009
    Israel
    Thank you Amichai! Glad you like it.
    Inspiring video!

8. OP
    OP
    dfhagai

dfhagai HD

Aug 24, 2009
    Israel
    Intro Price offer extended to 1.1.19!
    Happy Padding!

9. OP
    OP
    dfhagai

dfhagai HD

Aug 24, 2009
    Israel
  10. Shredoverdrive

Shredoverdrive Senior Member

Feb 7, 2018
    This looks very interesting. Just wished this could work on other vsts than Kontakt too.

dfhagai likes this.