An adventure...

batonruse

Really enjoyed this and in particular the quieter middle section. Congrats in getting Liberis to sound so good. Particularly impressive considering all inputs via a Korg MicroKey. Thanks for sharing.

Geomir

Wonderful composition! One of the best I have heard here. This could fit to many movies or video games. I am not a music teacher or a professional musician, so I have nothing bad to say about your mix, and I have nothing to "improve" or "correct" or "criticize". Amazing piece of music.

Maybe it just deserves a more "suspenseful" or "adventurous" title? Something tells me that the kids are not alright. :)

Last edited:

Markrs

Complete Beginner
I have used:: Hollywood Orchestra and Cinepercussion, CineHarp. 8Dio Flugelhorn, Liberis Choir. Spaces II.
Not very well mixed, not one of my strengths ...
I used my old MacBook Pro from 2013 with 16 GB RAM, Cubase 10 Pro, Korg MicroKey to play. This has become very tight with RAM...

Still, I'm always amazed what the old MacBook can still do.
Really impressive, very much wish I was able to create something as good as this!

Hi Folks,

thank you very much for your feedback! I am glad that you like it!
I always notice mistakes and parts that I can improve. I started it on Friday and I think I will refine it.

Your feedback shows me that it is worth to continue working on the things.

Best regards
Andy

Markrs

Complete Beginner
Hi Folks,

thank you very much for your feedback! I am glad that you like it!
I always notice mistakes and parts that I can improve. I started it on Friday and I think I will refine it.

Your feedback shows me that it is worth to continue working on the things.

Best regards
Andy
very much worth continuing with @AndyP as it is top notch work!

markleake

Recovering sale addict
Wonderful stuff Andy. I like all of it, but especially how your quieter parts work so well with the more dramatic sections. The brass here is excellent.

In the quieter section there are some wonderful horn lines, very well written and the brass overall sounds beautiful. You caused me to pull out Hollywood brass and play along, and it reminds me I should use HW brass more! :)

Jose7822

Great job Andy!

I see people underestimate how good Hollywood Orchestra can sound. Or perhaps they prefer not to use it because it is a bit hard to work with compared to newer libraries. Either way, EW did an amazing job capturing the sound of the orchestra and works like yours demonstrate that very well.

Definitely keep at it!