What's new

CLOSED Amplesound AGM (Martin D-41) $75 ... SOLD

PJ...

$75 Ample Guitar M III (RRP $169)
Martin D-41 Acoustic Guitar

AGM Ver. 3.2 Now Includes 3 X Sample Libraries.
- Finger
- Pick (Included for Free)*
- Strum
6.06GB

*Previously a Paid for Extension

More Info/Demo Songs/Videos for AGM III Here:
https://www.amplesound.net/en/pro-pd.asp?id=4
agm01.jpg

$75 Ample Guitar SC (RRP $149) SOLD!!
Fender Stratocaster 50th Anniversary Guitar

AGSC Ver. 3.1 Now Includes 3 X Sample Libraries.
- Neck
- Neck + Middle
- Middle + Bridge "Funk" (Included for Free)*
7.2GB

*Previously a Paid for Extension

More Info/Demo Songs/Videos for AGSC Here:
https://www.amplesound.net/en/pro-pd.asp?id=2
agsc01.jpg

AGM $75
AGSC SOLD

All Fees included (Transfer & Paypal)

Am only selling as I have duplicate Licences, otherwise wouldn't be selling at all ...

Let me know if you have any questions etc

Last edited:
Hi, i just joined this service and have been looking for the Ample Guitar SC Fender Stratocaster 50th Anniversary Guitar at a much better price but could not afford to pay $149 which is just way too steep for me for this (though I am sure that it is worth it very much). Could you please tell me how a transaction like this would work since i've never purchased something like software from a private party before. Also, would this be considered a secure transaction so that I would get exactly what I would be paying for?

Thank you much for your help,

June

Hi June ...

Thanks for getting in touch ...

The transfer process is very simple if you decide to go ahead & you have an AmpleSound account already, you will need to forward your AmpleSound account information (email address) to me, if not you will need to let me know your preferred email & then AmpleSound will set up an account for you under that email address once the License has been transferred to you.
The license & downloads & other information will then be sitting in your Amplesound account ready for you. There is No limitation as this is a Full license & as I mentioned in the listing it will include 3 Sample Libraries (Neck, Neck + Middle, Middle + Bridge "Funk"*) The "Funk" Middle + Bridge License was a paid extension when I got it.

The transaction would be managed through PayPal, which is very secure, as a buyer, I would recommend only ever using "Paying for an Item or Service" & never use "Family & Friends" as by using Item/Service option you are given Buyer Protection, so if you did ever have an issue you can dispute the transaction & get your money refunded etc, also the seller pays the fees using this option where-as the buyer pays the PayPal fees using Family/Friends etc. (Always pays to discuss fees with sellers etc.. I do more buying than selling & I usually offer to pay for half fees so its fair, PayPal fees are about 5% of the transaction total)

The AmpleSound Guitars are fantastic! I am only selling this License (& the Martin License also) as I already have licenses for both these products & they came as part of a bulk purchase I made a week or so ago.

Let me know if you need any more info etc

Best

PJ
Peter-James Fitzgerald

Good Morning Mr. Fitzgerald,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write me and your explanation for all. Really appreciate it.

After sleeping on it, I woke up and discussed it with my friend which reminded me that I had too had a virtual Instrument that I have extra and needed to unload since i have two of the same. Just thought that I would run it by you just in case you have the need or would like own one like me. I've always wanted a real DX7 every since they came out but never could afford one. This is by far the next best thing. So please if you would bear with me... I would like to present you with an offer...

Again, after sleeping on it I was thinking that sure, it would be nice to have that acoustic guitar too because the free version just does not work to full capacity and there is way too much functionality left out for me to do much with and so I would somehow also like to get a hold of one at a better price than full version price.

Is it possible that you would take in trade and Paypal cash, my "Yamaha DX7V" from Arturia, (I paid $149.00 for the stand alone license that I purchased earlier this year. Like I said I have 2 now because I purchased the V-Collection 7 several months ago which also has it included) trade for both your Martin Acoustic and Strat?

I would give you my paid current License for the DX7 (Go thru the transfer via Arturia, pay any fees) and $80.00 Paypal.

Is this something that you would consider?

Thank you so much for your consideration in this request.

Sincerely,

June

DX7 info:
Arturia
Yamaha DX7 V
432 factory presets

Hi June ...

While I apprecite your offer I do actually already own the Arturia V-Collection also.

Thanks

Best

PJ

Good Afternoon Mr. Fitzgerald,

If you still have it available, I would like to purchase the Stratocaster from you. Please further Instruct how and what I do first please and I will follow. My Email is: [email protected]

Thank you so much for your patience.

June

Last edited:
Good Evening Mr. Fitzgerald,

Per your instructions, Could you please send me a Payment Request from Paypal to: [email protected] . Also this will be my email for Amplesound account.

Thank you,

June

Hi June ... Ive tried to PM you, Can you let me know if you've received it.

When Ive tried to send you a Message, VI-Control is saying that there is an Error & the message hasn't been sent.

If you have Received Mulitple Messages just use the most recent one & Ignore the others (All Say the same thing). My apologies for this hiccup

If you haven't received any message/s at all let me know & I'll just email you on the address you posted above..

Thanks

Best

PJ

Top Bottom