What's new

Ample Sound Releases: Ample Ethno Ukulele (AEU) +GIVEAWAY

Jason Morin

Hello!

Ample Sound is proud to present the long awaited Ample Ethno Ukulele.
AEU is modeled after the Kamaka HF-3 Ukulele «Generally preferred by professional entertainers.»

Features:

-Two sample libraries - High G and Low G, 2.15 GB in total.
-Two mic positions - Body and Ambience with stereo and mono modes.
-Brand-new MS playback engine, more natural sound.
-Any chords & any rhythms with real Strum Samples.
-Controllable and real Resonance.
-Rich Fingering Noise - Designed to be vivid and realistic.
-Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Slide in & out, Legato Slide, Hammer On & Pull Off, Pop, Strum, 9 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
-Customized Strummer for Ukulele specifically, the original fingered positions of guitar chord have been readjusted.
-Customized Tab Player for Ukulele specifically.

Price: $119. An introductory price of $89 is available until June 10th 2017.

More info at: https://www.amplesound.net/en/pro-pd.asp?id=24

SAMPLECAST GIVEAWAY IS NOW LIVE ENTER HERE: Newsletter – The Samplecast

SAMPLE LIBRARY REVIEW GIVEAWAY IS NOW LIVE ENTER HERE: https://www.samplelibraryreview.com...-win-every-acoustic-guitar-plugin-amplesound/

Last edited:
Sweet and VERY pro sound. I have always loved every library purchased from this developer. They just seem to find a way into my cues. Looking forward picking this up.

Thank you for the compliment Rob!

also keep an eye open for a new product at the end of august....if everything goes well :)

Cheers!

Actually, I now wish I'd invested in AmpleSound products a long time ago. My first purchase was AGH, just two weeks ago, and I am loving it and all it's features. Hopefully more to come in the days ahead.

Every year since 2011, between 3-4 new products each year and lets not forget free updates for the Ample Sound Engine!

Yes, new products are in development...... :)

Jason Morin

Top Bottom