What's new

Amadeus Symphonic Orchestra Download Links

Wow, I am obviously not the only one having trouble to re-download the files, I encountered the same issue. I had no backup (normally I do, so I have no clue why I didn't make those) and the files seem corrupted, many samplefiles had been lost. My mail also hasn't been replied (yet) and now after reading this, I start to doubt if they ever will. I also saw this post on the official forum. Anyway, is anyone willing to help me out as well? If the screenshot of my NI is required, I of course will make one. It really would save my day! Thanks already!

When was the last time you tried to contact the developer, directly by email or site support?

@sonicscores: This forum has been recommending Amadeus quite often to beginners, who were asking for a good entry library. I have a feeling that if you can't get the people in this thread sorted out and improve your general support responsiveness, that these recommendations will stop at some point, because too many people will feel like they got burnt by you and feel a need to tell others about it.
I understand that bandwidth costs money and Amadeus is already a very affordable library, but at least a paid option to get new download links should be available.

@sonicscores: This forum has been recommending Amadeus quite often to beginners, who were asking for a good entry library. I have a feeling that if you can't get the people in this thread sorted out and improve your general support responsiveness, that these recommendations will stop at some point, because too many people will feel like they got burnt by you and feel a need to tell others about it.
I understand that bandwidth costs money and Amadeus is already a very affordable library, but at least a paid option to get new download links should be available.
Of course they have this paid option: they redirect you to their e-store so you can buy the library again!

(yes sarcasm was intended here, but of course NOT against you!)

I just sent a pm to the developer, here on V.I.C. Hopefully, he'll turn up here, soon.

I just sent a pm to the developer, here on V.I.C. Hopefully, he'll turn up here, soon.
I suggest you send them your CV as well, you have been really helpful with this, plus you are doing their job! :)

When was the last time you tried to contact the developer, directly by email or site support?
I can't find it back, but I did send it through their site support. That was a few days ago. I got alarmed by the message of the other poster, so I did not want to wait (and then eventually forget about it in these busy times) and posted my question here.

EDIT: I remember now that there wasn't any email address to send to (I just was checking things again), so I went to my purchase and found the sales department's addy. Just sent it there now. Still of course it is weird they do not show this first message in my account or through confirmated mail. Anyway, I hope I can get it solved soon...

Last edited:
I can't find it back, but I did send it through their site support. That was a few days ago. I got alarmed by the message of the other poster, so I did not want to wait (and then eventually forget about it in these busy times) and posted my question here.

EDIT: I remember now that there wasn't any email address to send to (I just was checking things again), so I went to my purchase and found the sales department's addy. Just sent it there now. Still of course it is weird they do not show this first message in my account or through confirmated mail. Anyway, I hope I can get it solved soon...

Ok! I'm sure he'll get in contact with you. According to his profile, he was logged-in to these forums, a few weeks ago.

If it looks to be dragging on, I'll sort you out ;)

Ok! I'm sure he'll get in contact with you. According to his profile, he was logged-in to these forums, a few weeks ago.

If it looks to be dragging on, I'll sort you out ;)
Superb! I will wait a bit more then . I hope the sales addy is the way to go. If I am wrong in using that address, please tell me. Thanks also for the offer.

*EDIT You were right, I got his message. Thanks for the fast and positive replies. As a newbie on this forum (made my profile just to ask this question), I guess I may stick around as I am very pleased how stuff went! Thanks! :dancer:

Last edited:
*EDIT You were right, I got his message. Thanks for the fast and positive replies. As a newbie on this forum (made my profile just to ask this question), I guess I may stick around as I am very pleased how stuff went! Thanks! :dancer:

Great stuff! Glad you have it sorted.

I'm also new here. Seems like a decent crowd. But be careful! Reading threads can be an expensive pastime ;)

To all: If your old download links have expired, just send an email to sonic scores with your request for a new link. Expiring download links were only in the beginning and I am pretty sure the links on new purchases are permanent. And of course, always make backups of anything downloaded to prevent having to request new ones in the future.

To all: If your old download links have expired, just send an email to sonic scores with your request for a new link. Expiring download links were only in the beginning and I am pretty sure the links on new purchases are permanent. And of course, always make backups of anything downloaded to prevent having to request new ones in the future.

:emoji_thumbsup:

Is the download supposed to take a really really long time? I've tried to download the smaller of the files (197mb) for about 4 hours now on a robust fiber connection, and I'm not even sure if anything is happening. It just says "download in progress" and I get no progress bar or any other indication to what's happening.

It really depends on your internet connection speed.
Downloading 12 GB could take from one to three hours.
You might try disabling any anti-virus software.
You can test your download speed using www.speedtest.net.
Also only download one file at a time.

We have not had any issues reported on this and we sell several a day, so most likely the problem is at your end.

Good Luck

Thanks @sonicscores ! It turns out I had to turn off my VPN for it to start downloading. I had completely forgotten that it was turned on. :unsure: Now it takes me about 5 mins to download 2 GB so I should be playing around with Amadeus soon!

Top Bottom