What's new

All VI Freebie contributions Here!

i have found the Production Voices - Estate Grand a well sampled Kawai grand piano, one of the best sampled pianos ever.

Ultra real clarity - high quality of samples with no noise whatsoever, no matter how polyphonic your playing gets.

the piano sampled may not be the best piano in your world, but it was sampled authentically, you feel the true sound of whatever Kawai was sampled, and this authenticity will flow through to compositions, its really like sitting and playing at a real piano.

A huge achievement by Production voices to make this also freely available.

In SFZ playable with the free Sforzando player.

download from here

Here is an absolut great and easy to use free Kontakt Midi recorder from Andy (HGsounds):

I know all of you programming guys can do this by yourself with some inside-kontakt scripts recording or directly in your daw but for noobs like me this is very handy and goes well together with all kind of sequencers, my "dream-team" is this together with the free SARP Sequencer from Channel Robot, its really all I need to produce some nice midi arps/sequences.

Midi Recorder should work with evrythng that outputs midi but I have only tested so far with SARP.

Sample Fuel has "LITE" versions of all our Virtual Instruments. There is also a FREE Granular/Sample instrument called DROP-CRE8. All instruments work in the FREE Halion Sonic SE player that works in all formats....VST, AU, AAX and Stand Alone.

www.samplefuel.com

Sample Fuel has "LITE" versions of all our Virtual Instruments. There is also a FREE Granular/Sample instrument called DROP-CRE8. All instruments work in the FREE Halion Sonic SE player that works in all formats....VST, AU, AAX and Stand Alone.

www.samplefuel.com

So many issues - 750 Megabyte download . and no response from Steinberg after an hour, no license sent, and therefore unable to check out your sounds........ At this rate Steinberg will sink your ship..

You better jump ship to some other more service oriented format player, that does not cause users to jump through hoops... With your trial products, I have over a Gig of downloads and nothing to show for it no sound, cause Halion SE did not start - asking for a license...!

Sorry to hear about the lack of response from Steinberg. Usually you should get a response very quickly. Our full versions of our instruments require no separate licences from Steinberg to run/authorize Halion Sonic SE. The "LITE" versions have no license to run so the user has to already have HALion Sonic SE (which is included with Cubase) or obtain a FREE license from Steinberg which should be a painless process. We will look into this as you are now the second person that has had issues in the last month or 2.

Contact our support at [email protected] and we can send you the required license on Monday. We have a few licenses at our disposal for problems like these.

I've just did my daily visit to Rekkerd.org and I've came across a new Kontakt developer - Westwood Instruments. I haven't heard of them thus far. Currently they have only one product available - Upright Felt Piano - which is completely free, at least for the time being. You do need to sign for a newsletter unfortunately. Here is the link:

I'll will certainly download and check this out though I have all the piano libraries I need at the moment, including the felted ones. But I rarely come across a quality produced and potentially quite useful Kontakt freebies these days so I'll give it a go - despite my recent decision of going on a diet regarding freebies and discounts. ;)

Free Cinematique Instruments for their 10th Anniversary:

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I was familiar with free products from CI, but this new concept, in the tradition of Spitfire Labs and the Free Orchestra from Project SAM is something I could really be interested in. As an owner of quite a few commercial Kontakt libraries, I find such free series from well-know developers to be more useful and of better quality than the traditional Kontakt freebies.

Here are two submissions:
If you need a free pulse creating library for kontakt you can download PulseFinder. It offers different main sounds and you can shape the sound and the rhythm very easily. You can watch the video for a brief introduction

And second is postapocalyptic musicbox (yes, ok, maybe a little dramatic name for such a small instrument), a musicbox in 4 octaves I sampled. With additional sound design patches.

Wow. These look like great little libraries... downloading now. Both libraries sound great in the walkthrough videos, look real simple to use, and are explained very well in the videos. Quality stuff!

I feel bad paying nothing for them!

Thanks for sharing Pulse Finder. Although there are large dedicated libraries and also some all-in-one products that contain such sounds, sometimes it's useful to have a simple yet effective tool allowing you to quickly create what you need rather than diving through numerous presets.

Thank you all for the nice feedbacks! :) I really appreciate that you like my work.

I feel bad paying nothing for them!

Oh, don’t feel bad. :-D It‘s my first try and up till now I saw a lot that could be done better (in the future). I‘m happy if you can make use of it.

[...], sometimes it's useful to have a simple yet effective tool allowing you to quickly create what you need rather than diving through numerous presets.
Yeah this was pretty much my initial idea. :) I have in mind making more „produced sounds“ for a future update. In my opinion it‘s lacking a little bit of those „in your face“ pulses.

Top Bottom