What's new

CLOSED ALL ITEMS SOLD

I can ;)

Luck with the sale and cheers.
Jokes apart, but he's an excellent seller.
I have personal transaction experience, great guy.
All the best with the sales :thumbsup:
LoveEnigma is a really great and friendly guy! You can trust him completely and do business with him without hesitation. :thumbsup:

Wow, great to see you guys here. Feels right at home. :)

Thanks a lot for your kind words and wishes. I can say the same for these gentlemen. Have had excellent transactions with spacewizmusic and YourMasters in the past, and waiting for an opportunity to deal with known member in-hertzia.

:thumbsup:

Nemasta my friend
so glad to see you here buddy :elephant:

amazing person & highly trusted seller
one of my great friends from KVR.

Last edited:
Nemasta my friend
so glad to see you here buddy :elephant:

amazing person & highly trusted seller
one of my great friends from KVR.

Shalom buddy, it's so great to see you here :):2thumbs:

Thanks a lot for your kind feedback buddy. leo007 is one of the best and trustworthy persons I have ever interacted on the internet (not just any forums) and it is always a pleasure to deal or just chat with him. :thumbsup:

I apologize for this feedback discussion, but since I am relatively new here, I think it was important from others perspective and hope it will serve a good purpose for anyone intending to buy from or interact with me. Thank you. :thumbsup:

Same here for LoveEnigma... Great and polite in communication, will be glad having deals in the future with him.
Good luck with sale...

Same here for LoveEnigma... Great and polite in communication, will be glad having deals in the future with him.
Good luck with sale...

Thanks a lot for your kind words, danijell. I recently had a deal with them and can say the exact same thing. Excellent communication with a kind and trustworthy person. Would indeed be a pleasure to deal again in future. :):thumbsup:
Likewise...and likewise :thumbsup:

Good luck with the sales!

Thanks again, cheers! :thumbsup:

KOMPLETE 12 ULTIMATE Update is now sold (on KVR).

Still there's some good bits left. Please PM if interested. Can make a bundle deal if looking for multiple items.

KOMPLETE 12 ULTIMATE Update is now sold (on KVR).

Still there's some good bits left. Please PM if interested. Can make a bundle deal if looking for multiple items.

Updated main topic again to reflect only the available items.

Top Bottom