What's new

All Audiofier Veevum ambient and cinematic instruments $21 each

Purchased Astra but no Redeem Code so far. (3) e-mails from JRR Shop so hanging in for a bit ?

Too bad, as wanting to get other VEEVUM libs !

(edit) pricing now changed from 'Blowout' @ $16.99, to Group @ $17.85. No clue what's going on @ JRRshop, but seems uncertain now. :unsure: ........ and 'No', $0.85 doesn't bother me. :eek:

Last edited:
That’s strange. I apologize, that license should have shown up automatically on the final checkout page. Did you receive the license email I just now sent you?

Please log in to our Blowout page to see the lower price:

That’s strange. I apologize, that license should have shown up automatically on the final checkout page. Did you receive the license email I just now sent you?

Please log in to our Blowout page to see the lower price:

Terminology issue ( My Bad ?? ) .... as e-mails contained 'Serial Number' not 'Coupon Code' as instructed.
When Serial Number entered, all works as expected. THX for guidance and can now proceed with other orders. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks Uncle E.
Got the 3 new ones, at a real bargain price.
I already had Astra so I picked up the other 5 at a "blowout" price... :cool:

+1 on the thanks Uncle E. :2thumbs:

The only thing (minor) was you can only register them one at a time on Audiofier's website in order to get your Pulse key to start your download... so full name, address, phone, etc., filled out 5 times ina row in my case... :sleep:

Last edited:
Top Bottom