What's new

Alex Vincent, from United Kingdom

Ihnoc

Hello,

I've been swimming around VI-Control for a few years now, but I thought it time to introduce myself proper. I'm Alex, in the United Kingdom, writing orchestral music as a hobby, though I've done some tidbits for friends' game projects. I have a work background in video games production.

I grew up playing metal guitar to things like Iron Maiden and Judas Priest, molding in Mike Oldfield and Hatsune Miku along the way. I have a penchant for Williams and Goldsmith, classics like Mahler, Holst and Debussy as well as game and anime soundtracks from Nintendo and Yoko Kanno.

I released my first album through CDBaby at the end of last year: "Yūgure Neiro and the Northern Adventure" (on YouTube, Spotify, iTunes and Google Play) which should give you an idea of the kinds of music I'm currently making. Any feedback you have is always appreciated.

I've also done a couple of things here that people might find useful:
Many thanks!

beyd770

Hello,

I've been swimming around VI-Control for a few years now, but I thought it time to introduce myself proper. I'm Alex, in the United Kingdom, writing orchestral music as a hobby, though I've done some tidbits for friends' game projects. I have a work background in video games production.

I grew up playing metal guitar to things like Iron Maiden and Judas Priest, molding in Mike Oldfield and Hatsune Miku along the way. I have a penchant for Williams and Goldsmith, classics like Mahler, Holst and Debussy as well as game and anime soundtracks from Nintendo and Yoko Kanno.

I released my first album through CDBaby at the end of last year: "Yūgure Neiro and the Northern Adventure" (on YouTube, Spotify, iTunes and Google Play) which should give you an idea of the kinds of music I'm currently making. Any feedback you have is always appreciated.

I've also done a couple of things here that people might find useful:
Many thanks!
Hello, nice to see you :) Really appreciate your helpful posts on this forum! Gonna have a listen to your soundtrack now.

Top Bottom