What's new

ALCHEMIST 2 Cinematic Bundle - Now Available at a Discounted Price!

Olivier1024

Thanks for the update.

Would it be possible to have a delay on each layer ?
When I trigger a note, I would like to choose when each layer start to play, instead of having all of them starting together.

OP
STRING AUDIO

STRING AUDIO

Thanks for the update.

Would it be possible to have a delay on each layer ?
When I trigger a note, I would like to choose when each layer start to play, instead of having all of them starting together.
It's something we're already working on and will be added in the next update!

OP
STRING AUDIO

STRING AUDIO

ALCHEMIST 2 Cinematic Impacts sale end in a few days!

"The quality and character of the source samples is top-notch - right down my alley - and the new interface is great."
CHARLIE CLOUSER - Composer of the SAW films and former keyboardist with NINE INCH NAILS.

"So I just upgraded to ALCHEMIST 2 and as usual the sound quality is fantastic, and as stated by many others the GUI/interface is well laid out and easy to use."
GARETH PROSSER - Composer, Guitarist and Member of the BLUE MAN GROUP.

ALCHEMIST 2 Cinematic Impacts is on sale now at a discounted intro price, but hurry it will end in a few hours!

Buy it now and you will receive the free updated engine also for Alchemist 2 Cinematic Textures that include a free template for TouchOSC controller!
ALCHEMIST 2 CINEMATIC IMPACTS FULL VERSION — 99$ (regular price 129$)
ALCHEMIST 2 CINEMATIC IMPACTS UPGRADE VERSION — 69$ (regular price 89$)

--

STRING AUDIO
Los Angeles, CA

OP
STRING AUDIO

STRING AUDIO

As a new(ish) adopter of String Audio products I couldn't be happier. Keep up the great work, guys!
Thanks Jason! Now both ALCHEMIST 2 Cinematic Impacts and Textures are boosted by our brand new engine (Vers. 2.1) and a new version of our custom template for TouchOSC.
We have decided to reintroduce for a very limited time the intro price also for Alchemist 2 Cinematic Textures, if you missed this sale now is the time!

ALCHEMIST 2 CINEMATIC TEXTURES FULL VERSION — 119$ (regular price 149$)
ALCHEMIST 2 CINEMATIC TEXTURES UPGRADE VERSION — 79$ (regular price 99$)

ALCHEMIST 2 CINEMATIC IMPACTS FULL VERSION — 99$ (regular price 129$)
ALCHEMIST 2 CINEMATIC IMPACTS UPGRADE VERSION — 69$ (regular price 99$)

Here is a demo video to see them in action.

OP
STRING AUDIO

STRING AUDIO

LAST CALL, you have only 24 hours to grab a copy of our new bestseller libraries ALCHEMIST 2 Cinematic Textures and Impacts at the discounted intro price.

ALCHEMIST 2 CINEMATIC TEXTURES

ALCHEMIST 2 CINEMATIC TEXTURES FULL VERSION — 119$ (regular price 149$)

ALCHEMIST 2 CINEMATIC TEXTURES UPGRADE VERSION — 79$ (regular price 99$)

ALCHEMIST 2 CINEMATIC IMPACTS

ALCHEMIST 2 CINEMATIC IMPACTS FULL VESRION — 99$ (regular price 129$)

ALCHEMIST 2 CINEMATIC IMPACTS UPGRADE VESRION — 69$ (regular price 99$)

Don't miss out on the opportunity to own the most acclaimed library in its genre, used by many top Hollywood composers!

----------

STRING AUDIO
Los Angeles, CA

Top Bottom